JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Men in Pantyhose group?
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Hey guys, I've been obsessed with women in pantyhose/thighs/stockings my whole life, but lately been obsessed with looking at men in pantyhose and was wondering if there are other guys that are into the same thing. I wear them as well and love it. My dream would be to start a group of like minded men who love wearing pantyhose and can get to get to chat or meet up for cam sessions. Am stroking in tan pantyhose right now thinking of the idea of hanging out with other pantyhose fans. grin
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I am a pantyhose lover too. I've been wearing them for as long as I can remember. I keep my legs shaved, and was blessed with girlish legs and small feet. My bf also has a pantyhose fetish, and I love being his sissy.

Find some company!
Unregistered ?

I know. Had a bud who I wore pantyhose with when I was younger but has been ages!
Unregistered ?

steveob2407 said:
I know. Had a bud who I wore pantyhose with when I was younger but has been ages!

It was pretty rare for me. We met on another forum and found out we lived in the same city. I told him I'd suck him off if he wore pantyhose for me. He was at my door before the phone hung up razz

That was 4 years ago and we've been sucking each other off since.

cock
Unregistered ?

oh wow. I had a bud a while back that I met on craigslist, but has been ages. You're living the dream grin
Unregistered ?

steveob2407 said:
oh wow. I had a bud a while back that I met on craigslist, but has been ages. You're living the dream grin

The dream would also involve a woman in pantyhose for a 3some.

I'm happy with my daily doses of cum, though.
Unregistered ?

I love wearing pantyhose for guys
bihubbysouthport Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2015-03-31
59 year old bisexual from southport UK
I meet another married guy occasionally when his wife visits her mother for a few days. We both love wearing tights. We make out like horny teenagers grinding our nylon covered cocks together. Makes us both spunk loads.
I love uninhibited filthy gay sex. Especially with similar married guys.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nice!!

https://fabg-pix-mfmb568gyx.stackpathdns.com/ix/s_fbm/266f0aea-5a7c-4a61-85ec-df2c06217f2e_7JQzPBJAVF-yGMZyh6cDnu8SNtVu5bmFuJ0ypErZ4i0Vsac5cjXdSGuDCMYecDJdX2XKLKbz8YMvZ0-qd6QXmA%3d%3d_img.jpg

Not me but what I like.
Unregistered ?

Massive tights fan wearer and admirer looking for fun have worn since a young age -any groups going for chat or some phone mic/cam fun would be great meets even better nothing like a hard cock in tights only had the one tights partner lots of grinding stroking licking sucking and dry humping eventually cumming on each other
billjacks500 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2018-11-07
35 year old curious male
I've been exploring this lately and would love to hear from more experienced people, shoot me a PM and we can set up a skype group.
Twitter @bj50002
Unregistered ?

I jack off all the time at "icanhazchat" wearing stockings and panties.
pussinboots Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2014-08-30
63 year old heterosexual male from uk
Love wearing tights and panties, gets my cock hard and leaking. Just the sensual touch mmmmmm oooooo
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
Love wearing stockings and suspenders. The fel of the nylon is awesom
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I have always loved pantyhose and stockings, both on women and on myself since I was very young. When any attractive woman was around wearing pantyhose I was instantly focused on them and if by chance my arm or hand or bare leg (if I was wearing shorts) happened to brush against their leg, it was just such a warm, magical feeling, especially of I felt the warmth of their leg through the thin, soft, magical material. And yes, it made me horny.
When I was 2 years old, my mom was always catching me getting into her panty hose drawer and putting on her pantyhose and she finally bought me a couple of pair of my own pantyhose in kids size, hoping that would keep me out of hers, lol
I also was attracted to wanting to wear panties, bras and other women's clothing as well, but my mom's style just didn't do it for me and I didn't have any sisters, so it wasn't until later when my brothers had girlfriends over and fucked them that they would occasionally leave a pair of panties or other clothing here that I had a chance to try on for at least a few minutes and then put them back where I found them and then as I got older my own girlfriends would leave their things behind. Not until I met my ex-wife and we got our first apartment together did any girlfriend of mine know about me enjoying wearing panties, bras, pantyhose or other articles of female clothing, but she instantly supported me in it and welcomed me to wear any of her things anytime I wanted to, except her pantyhose, because she was required to wear them at work and didn't want me stretching them out. lol But I had a few pair of my own and bought more and she loved seeing me in pantyhose. She was majorly turned on by it.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Men in Pantyhose group?