JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin with food
Page: < prev  of 2  
PhoneJackin Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2017-10-20

Good Luck!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

strokeCheese! (They don't call me Cheeser for nothin' smile) A buddy and I would jerk each other off with it. Best was when it'd get greasy and makes a great mess. Don't do it that often these days but if I had the time, I would! stroke
Unregistered ?

In terms of food I have used as a masturbation aid, I've hollowed out a cucumber and used it as a sort of flesh light, which feels pretty good.

I also enjoy eating my own cum (not all the time by any stretch, it depends on mood and if I have the privacy to enjoy) so I have put my cum into food and eaten that: toast, yoghurt, fruit, coffee or other drinks, or sometimes just sucked off my fingers.
Unregistered ?

When I'm alone for a few hours (which is not very often) I jackoff using olive oil as lube. When I cum, my spooge is mixed with the olive oil and the combination is great to eat. tastes yummy. When wife leaves town in a couple of months, I'll try making a big mess with bananas, cool whip and whatever other sweets I can mix with my semen! Then, I'll eat the whole mess out of my panties and get charged up for another cum!
Jackingoff11 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2015-03-07
25 year old bisexual male from Canada
Love fucking food. I have used a watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, pumpkins/squash, Bananas, cucumbers,oranges,pasta,and bread.

One of my favorite ways to have a great session is to edge your cock during the day while constructing your fuck toy.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have jerked off with a banana peel, but my favorite was licking alcohol induced chocolate whipped cream off of my wife's ass and tits while in Las Vegas and her sucking me off with liquid-chocolate syrup . It looked so nasty I blew my load hard and instantly d own her throat.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
CummingRider Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2017-03-05
41 year old curious male
nicohere2watch said:
In terms of food I have used as a masturbation aid, I've hollowed out a cucumber and used it as a sort of flesh light, which feels pretty good.

I also enjoy eating my own cum (not all the time by any stretch, it depends on mood and if I have the privacy to enjoy) so I have put my cum into food and eaten that: toast, yoghurt, fruit, coffee or other drinks, or sometimes just sucked off my fingers.

I love that cucumber idea and would love to give that a try one day! And love your exotic ways of eating sperm by mixing it with food and drinks.

I enjoy it's raw taste on it's own though and just like you take in from my fingers during an intense edging session!
Unregistered ?

CummingRider said:
I love that cucumber idea and would love to give that a try one day! And love your exotic ways of eating sperm by mixing it with food and drinks.

I enjoy it's raw taste on it's own though and just like you take in from my fingers during an intense edging session!

Mmm, incredible, masturbator! Raw is exactly the right word!
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
Hey Sweetie,

Use anything you like. My wife used to use cucumbers back years ago when she liked sex. Not anymore frown
Do not use anything with hot sauce on it like Texas Pete!
Burn with intense pain for hours!
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackin with food