JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Husbands wwho have good sex with wives - do you still wank?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Majestic99 Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2020-03-11
67 year old curious male from Central Illinois
I make love to myself and stroke just as much now that the wife is not interested in sex, as I did when we had great sex regularly. I've always had a greater sex drive than the wife, that hasn't changed.
Love my cock
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JoeSchmoe71 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-09-13
53 year old curious male from Akron, Ohio
Been married 20+ years and still have great sex about once a week. Masturbate regularly. Several times a week to almost daily
Unregistered ?

hell yes. Been married 30 years, wife and I are still in good shape and truth is she's hot. Yes our drives have gone separate ways over the last 10 years or so... still have really good, really hot and satisfying fuck sessions just not nearly as often as in the past. Always had a need to jack off, always have, always will... she likes to watch as part of our sex life, when we're getting it on she almost always likes me to stroke off over her face or tits or ass or pussy... the rest of the time she doesn't seem to care if I get what I need from stroking myself off. Thankfully there is the internet lol.
Unregistered ?

Yes we both still masturbate on reguler basis. We know but subject seldom cums up but wife likes for me to jack off on her bush at times
MWMJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

415 posts since 2014-07-09
63 year old from Internet
Hot that u and wife still do,it. My wife is cold and has been for years. I jo often and love it. Love to watch and also be watched. It excites me to no end. I usually jo daily or at least rub it. Do you use any other sites to jo w guys? Lets me know Thx
nicholasgr Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2020-10-19
47 year old heterosexual male from Hellas (Greece)
After being married for 20 years, I have sex with my wife several times per week but I also jerk off everyday at least twice. She knows I do it everyday and does she. We often do it together or she just watch me stroking finishing me off most of the times.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Husbands wwho have good sex with wives - do you still wank?