JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » A guy on the side?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I used to visit a married guy,his wife wasnt interested in sex anymore.Also like mine.Last summer we kept meeting in his local woods,he liked to finger my ass which I love,and I was so desperate to feel his cock in me,so we had protected sex a few times on and off,we would even go back to his place,because he worked from home,and his wife was at work.Things got demanding and pressuring,he was mad on poppers they dont do anything to me,I've tried and tried,get some poppers he kept saying to me,anyway he ended getting some,he spent more time snorting the bottle then concentrating on the reason why I was there.What topped it for me though I shower everyday twice a day when I can,I always smell nice,I make sure I do,and he always complimented on it.But twice he absolutely smelt of Bo it wasnt just slightly it was overpowering and eye watering on one particular day.I let him do his thing in fingering my ass,then fucking me,the smell of him and the room was so intense I couldnt think of anything but I dont want to be here,I couldn't even get a hardon,when normally I'm as hard as a cricket bat.After I left I drove away I could smell him on me,We chatted online,i had other reservations too and he did,but we have gone our separate ways mutually.
Add a reply Quote this post
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » A guy on the side?