JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chatting about your dick and wanking with a mate
Page: of 1  
uk_sharethefun Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2011-09-20
52 year old male from Hereford/W Mids/Wales - freq London/Essex
How good to be comfortable enough with a mate to talk about your dick and wanking and even share and compare. Total bonding but with no agenda just the understanding of horniness. It seems like one of the most difficult things to cultivate. Ive got a lot of good friends and we rarely talk about it and quickly move off the subject and then separate wankbud friends where there is little other than common wanking fun and sharing knob talk but little else. Is this the norm?
PM me for details of UK Wankers group on Telegram
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I guess such matters are not discussed but maybe within young teens.
Unregistered ?

I'm keen on sport and I'm often in changing rooms, communal showers etc. What a pity that it's not acceptable to chat about our dicks and wanking in those circumstances and that erections are of course completely out of the question. Perhaps there are some cultures around the world where men are much more comfortable being naked together, are happy to talk openly about masturbation and it's no big deal if a guy gets an erection. But it seems to be taboo here unfortunately.
dcl2011 Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2012-11-01
51 year old bisexual male from UK
djmcd said:
I guess such matters are not discussed but maybe within young teens.

I find guys of your generation are far more open to it than those of mine. Times have changed a bit and they are a little less hung up. I personally have learnt a lot from their attitudes and enjoy meets etc.
JKESX on KIK, Session via PM Please click on my profile for a full list of girls I am into.
uk_sharethefun Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2011-09-20
52 year old male from Hereford/W Mids/Wales - freq London/Essex
dcl2011 said:
I find guys of your generation are far more open to it than those of mine. Times have changed a bit and they are a little less hung up. I personally have learnt a lot from their attitudes and enjoy meets etc.

True although through here and other sites Ive met or an in contact with a surprisingly large number of buds in my age range 45 upwards who are delighted to discreetly share cock wank spunking and fantasies. Very liberating! Just a shame its compartmented so much.
PM me for details of UK Wankers group on Telegram
Unregistered ?

Maybe way back in time, but not so much nowadays. I blame religion..
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chatting about your dick and wanking with a mate