JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Random Boner Stories
Page: of 1  
UtahStroker Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2019-08-24
28 year old
Anyone ever get super hard in random times or places, and can't help but look back on it? Maybe you even did something about it? Would love to hear the random hard on stories!
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

When at school,I remember being in my science lesson,I used to wear the plain briefs in those days I had devolped quite a tent pole in my trousers,so much so I felt it pop out the top of my briefs,oh my it didnt help looking at my teacher she was hot,every boy in the class wanted her.No one saw my boner,but I remembered how it throbbed.

Also in pe we had female stand in teacher,rumour was we were to do swimming that lesson,I was a bit worried because i didnt have my speedos or towel,anyway we were told by her to use our pe shorts,(they were white nylon) and were short,i had a thing about wearing them anyway without my underwear,as soon as I put them on I was getting a semi.There was a few us in the pool wearing the same style shorts it wasnt until we laughed and joked about who's got a boner,of course I had and couple of the lads had too.One of the lads pointed out "you do know your shorts go see through in the water"....oh my...embarrassing.With the hot pe teacher walking beside the pool.Im sure she saw alot that day,that's probably where I get my fetish for nylon shorts from,I still hunt to find some of those pe shorts.
Add a reply Quote this post
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Random Boner Stories