JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking in time of epidemic
Page: < prev  of 5  
CuriousBiMichael Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2020-07-21
52 year old bisexual male from Fairfax, VA
Working from home and should really be wrapping up work right now instead of being here... razz
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
The pandemic has really improved my jo time and experiences. In the early days I was naked 90% of the time. My wife was home and really focused on home improvement projects like painting and decorating. I love doing household chores nude - she liked it for a while but then really started hating a lot. I think I went three weeks prancing around with a chubby cock most of the time and would take me-time breaks to work up a raging hard-on. Then she got a bit put off by it after the first month. I cooled it down and kept it down to a couple days in a row every couple weeks until she took off for a nine day vacation in early June. I was frisky for several days before she left and was often naked and boned up. I bated for four days straight then had to give it a break for a couple days. I was so used to constantly bating that I kept it going after she came home. She got pissed after about two weeks and I cooled it off for while. Now I keep a balance at every couple weeks. The pandemic really got it started since prior to that I would just have Naked Saturdays when she was working or shopping most of the day. Covid broke the ice.
Fundriver11
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Typical guys at home during the pandemic.

User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking in time of epidemic