JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » prostate massagers
Page: of 1  
horndoggie6 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2019-12-27
56 year old curious male
Just used an aneros prostate massager for the 1st time and ended up flopping around the bed and onto the floor. I couldn't stand it anymore and started pullin on it, after a few strokes I was jizzin like a fire hose.
Any stories or techniques? Hope to have hands free orgasm and would appreciate any replies or pm's.
shybuttcurious
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Giving myself a prostate massage, I've never gotten a hands-free O either; but the build up inside me before I eventually grab my dick is so good and so intense that it's all worth it. You've had better luck with the aneros than I did; I tried 2 models and couldn't get the technique down. I use a back massage tool called the Backnobber II. Works really well.
And then if you ever get the chance to use your prostate massager while someone gives you some good oral.... incredible!!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
76 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
I tried the Aneros also, didn't do much for me but I don't have much alone time and never really figured out how to use my internal muscles to make it stroke my prostate.

I also thought I might have spoiled myself because I created my only wooden dildo from the handle of a garden shovel.

Needless to say when I have a chance to lube up and fuck myself, it's always me that tires out. My dildo is disease, personality free cock never lets me down for a great cum!
FitguyNC Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2016-06-25
36 year old
I know what you mean! I got my ass fingered during a blowjob and was instantly hooked, this was at 18. I would be happy to answer any questions and share my experience when using a prostate massager on your own. My wife peggs me but i still use my own massager from time to time.
Skype fitguy910, or PM me
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » prostate massagers