JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Tongue tied (short tongue issue)
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I've always been too embarrassed to ask my doctor about this. I've got a mild case of what used to be referred to as being tongue tied, it's when the frenulum under your tongue is short and you can't stick your tongue out far. For some people this causes speech issues. For me it just means I can only stick my tongue out an inch max. I guess my wife and I were meant to be a couple because she has never liked receiving oral sex from anyone. Problem is I love giving it even if I'm somewhat handicapped. But I'll just have to live with that.

I'm curious, does anyone else have this issue and has anyone had the corrective surgery?
Add a reply Quote this post
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I think the frenulum is under the head of your penis.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

that is also a frenulum. Same word, similar function, just for a different body part. If you look at it, you'll see the similarity in what it does in terms of attachment.
Sinwack0 Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2006-10-09
54 year old heterosexual male from Canada
I also have the same condition, I have always been somewhat shy to tell about this early in my relationships with women but it never stopped me to practice cunnilingus, I enjoy it and my wife also appreciates. i manage to give her orgasms orally on a regular basis.
http://stoklos.blogr.xxx/
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I'm in the same club. My wife doesn't seem to mind though. I can extend my tongue enough to work over her clit and that does it for her. I've never had a frenuloplasty to correct jt, but our son inherited it from me and had the procedure done as an infant because the doctors were concerned he'd have a speech impairment. I'm sure his girlfriend is now benefiting from it as well.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Unregistered ?

Thanks, good to hear from others. It never stopped me from enjoying cunnilingus before I married my wife who doesn't enjoy it. The only real issue was my frenulum got sore after a while. After 15 minutes it hurt and I liked to spend as long as my gf could go.

@SlightlySalty one of my friend's sons had the same done. I've never mentioned to him that I have the condition, but simply told him he did the right thing when he mentioned having scheduled the surgery on his infant boy.

Is your son aware he had the surgery? My friend never told his son as he grew up which I didn't understand. I'd want to know if I had kids with the same issue. My kids are adopted so it's never come up.

Yes, my son knows he had the surgery. It came up when filling out a medical history form and they wanted a list of any surgical procedures that had been performed. It does make sense that he should at least be aware of it, and that his children might inherit the condition.
Unregistered ?

Good for him to know, especially if he has sons who might inherit the trait.

Actually, the condition is not gender specific. Female offspring are just as likely to inherit it as the males are.
Unregistered ?

Of course, sorry my wording wasn't good.

thanks for your input
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Tongue tied (short tongue issue)