JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Older/Younger Jerk Buddy Bonding
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
torontoguy Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2013-11-09
46 year old bisexual from Toronto
SyntheticDreams said:
I am really happy to see others understanding what I mean. the age difference is hot but more importantly is the bond, the ability to feel comfortable naturally opening up, sharing, being intimate and vulnerable. Especially when society encourages men to be super masculine and stoic.

I totally agree - what a hot concept. Similar to Greek mythology of older men mentoring younger guys. Would be amazing if it were socially acceptable today for these types of close relationships to exist, regardless of one's sexuality. A natural, masculine, chill, pressure-free bro bond. The older guy passing on knowledge, experience, guidance. The younger guy bringing youth, passion, curiosity. All in a comfortable, trusting, safe relationship. Would be even more incredible if the wives / girlfriends knew about the relationship, and even encouraged it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Couldnt agree more. There is a need for cconnection many are seeking on here and tgere is a sexual component to the bonding....i think it is abdolutely related to how stoic we are in society and there is a longing for acceptance by another man. I dont think it has to be in person either, but it does have to be deep, and takes time. I am looking for this now myself
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
I have a been a loooooong time proponent and advocate of intergenerational male bonding. Its great to learn from mature hot fellas different techniques of self pleasure and of course to hear all of those amazing stories they often have. And of course its an incredible reward to share knowledge with the younger generation and hope that they, one day, will pass on that knowledge to the youth of their time.
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
pantycum68 Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2015-11-07
55 year old bisexual male from Wellington, New Zealand
Like all here I agree. I've been masturbating for years, but it's never been a subject I was able to bring up with friends. It would have been nice to heave a mentor to share and play with. However it's a very taboo subject & can be awkward to bring up in real life. Particularly now I'm the 'older one'. I love the idea of a healthy and well bonded friendship/ relationship. Not just sexual either, sharing hobbies, going to the pub etc.cockstroke
Cute panty lover
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
31 year old curious male from USA
pantycum68 said:
Like all here I agree. I've been masturbating for years, but it's never been a subject I was able to bring up with friends. It would have been nice to heave a mentor to share and play with. However it's a very taboo subject & can be awkward to bring up in real life. Particularly now I'm the 'older one'. I love the idea of a healthy and well bonded friendship/ relationship. Not just sexual either, sharing hobbies, going to the pub etc.cockstroke

This exactly! I love the idea of actually developing enough of a connection where you can talk with a jerk buddy about everyday life, things that are on your mind, offer advice and companionship and also enjoy masturbation together. Somewhat like a relationship but much more complicated as it is not quite straight, bi, or gay but a weird and beautiful combination of the three.
pantycum68 Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2015-11-07
55 year old bisexual male from Wellington, New Zealand
grin
SyntheticDreams said:
This exactly! I love the idea of actually developing enough of a connection where you can talk with a jerk buddy about everyday life, things that are on your mind, offer advice and companionship and also enjoy masturbation together. Somewhat like a relationship but much more complicated as it is not quite straight, bi, or gay but a weird and beautiful combination of the three.

A wonderful reply thank yousmooth
Cute panty lover

A lot of us here have a close male friend who we are able to hang out with and talk sports or life over a beer or plan a secluded fishing trip together. Society doesn't think much of those types of close male friendships. I wish it were more common and acceptable for men to have those types of close friendships but with the focus being masturbating together.

We pretty much all grew up with this intense taboo surrounding masturbating: you never discuss it. You do it alone and in private. There's a culture of shame around the idea of it. Yet you know that you do it, your best friend does it, your coworker does it; if anything it is the one thing all men have in common, yet none of us are open about it. I wish something like "I love to masturbate! Oh, you do too? Nice! We should hang out sometime. What do you enjoy jerking to?" Was a more common conversation between close male friends. We talk about how men struggle with emotional expression and intimacy, but having those kinds of friends would allow many of us to fill an intimate void we all lack.

I would love make an online friend who understands where I'm coming from.

I also love the dynamic of masturbating with an older man. I am 28, and the dynamic is very erotic. I am not sure if its the idea of having a mentor, or the concept of him being a kind of father figure, but its very sexy to bond with older men over our love of masturbation.

Feel free to message me. Skype is syntheticdreams2077
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
When in my early 20's had a married bisexual in his mid 40's that we started a relationship that lasted many years till he moved away. We ended up having a sexual relationship that was really great. He told me he was hot for me, that he couldn't get enough sex with me. I found him hot too, and we did most everything over the times we got together. We got together about about every other week for several years and I learned a few things from him.
Pantycum68mk2 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2020-04-03
55 year old heterosexual male from Wellington
SyntheticDreams said:
A lot of us here have a close male friend who we are able to hang out with and talk sports or life over a beer or plan a secluded fishing trip together. Society doesn't think much of those types of close male friendships. I wish it were more common and acceptable for men to have those types of close friendships but with the focus being masturbating together.

We pretty much all grew up with this intense taboo surrounding masturbating: you never discuss it. You do it alone and in private. There's a culture of shame around the idea of it. Yet you know that you do it, your best friend does it, your coworker does it; if anything it is the one thing all men have in common, yet none of us are open about it. I wish something like "I love to masturbate! Oh, you do too? Nice! We should hang out sometime. What do you enjoy jerking to?" Was a more common conversation between close male friends. We talk about how men struggle with emotional expression and intimacy, but having those kinds of friends would allow many of us to fill an intimate void we all lack.

I also love the dynamic of masturbating with an older man. I am 28, and the dynamic is very erotic. I am not sure if its the idea of having a mentor, or the concept of him being a kind of father figure, but its very sexy to bond with older men over our love of masturbation.

When I lived in Wales I met a guy through squirt.org, he was 28 I in my 40's. Both had similar interests, and was great when we could catch up. Had some wonderful playtime when we were together
Cute panty lover
Garcia007 Skilled Jackinchatter

869 posts since 2011-03-15
35 year old male
I love this kind of male bonding.
We used to do it a lot in school. It was the magic of sharing your knowledge. The grattitude to your older peers and the pleasure of passing down that information...
I live to edge & goon

I wish I had that back in college. That intimacy of shared bonding. It sounds so beautiful.

BroshipUK Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2018-07-24
42 year old heterosexual male
I like an older guy to bond with. Open to younger but older be great, in shape easy going and understanding.
Unregistered ?

man, this reminds me of when i was younger and had a much older buddy.. miss that, but now i'm in between ages i guess.. do i still look for older, or does someone want me to be their older?
Unregistered ?

Have always enjoyed sharing the experience with an older buddy. Feel free to message me if interested. 19 here, and an avid masturbator grin
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Older/Younger Jerk Buddy Bonding