JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » sucking a friend
Page: of 1  
sissy1390 Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2019-03-23
60 year old
last night my friend showed up unexpectantly i been trying to go down on him for months he resists so he let me this time so i take his cock out its semi hard hes not big but bigger than me so i start licking and teaseing really tryingwell hes a grower his cock got bout 9 inches hard i was really giving it my all deep throat some handstroking and sucking he sweeled way up and was throbbing he did cum but i know i got him close i could taste his semen a couple times well i jacked off and came on the floor while doing this he had me stop so i told him i was trying he said its cuz he liked girls im a guy of course so we sit down i couldnt quit looking at hi cock so i asked if i could try again he said slowly i dont know and setood up his cock hard as a rock so i got right to my knes and started again i really tried even took my teeth out i suck and sucked he moaned and i could just teaste his semen a few times i of course came again wasnt even strokin mine and i came so he had me quit no load for me i said i tried sorry i tried he said well i like girls no he barely talks to me and i cany quit thinkin about it maybe i did something wrong bummed out here
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
that's a shame. I have always cum when someone has sucked me. man or woman if not sure about who is sucking you, then close your eyes and enjoy the feel.
Jacquenoff Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2016-03-07
62 year old bisexual from SC

Wow... that all was one sentence.
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
Yes, very James Joycean, or Gertrude Steinian. Sissy, you didn't do anything wrong. If the guy couldn't cum, that is his problem, not yours. He may feel awkward (or guilty) about doing something with a man, or maybe he has the same problem with women. Some guys have an unexplored hangup about cumming. They need to get some psychotherapy (as well as a blowjob).
always willing to help a nice guy
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » sucking a friend