JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Gay sauna UK
Page: of 4   next > 
Comface22 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2018-07-26
27 year old
Hey was just wondering about peoples experiences in a gay sauna. Most lay for people who are straight curious. I have only been twice, first time was almost a year ago and second time was couple weeks ago before the lockdown. First experience I was in and out lol, just wanted to see what actually goes on in there. I have never sucked or fucked a guy but I love the adrenaline oh get from that place, everyone staring at your body and cock, Im 23/m Indian with a 6 inch cut dick cock . The second time I went there I went to experiment a bit more , was in sauna and steam for like 5 mins then spent majority of time in the dark play area lol, ended up being rimmed in the middle of the play room while wanking off multiple guys. Thinking of going a third time after all the lockdown stuff is lifted
Messege on kik if you live in Birmingham UK : comface2
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Been to quite a few up and down the country. Go around once a month to Basement in Manchester. Always find saunas hit and miss, apart from one I've been to in Birmingham where I always got plenty of cock
dcl2011 Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2012-11-01
51 year old bisexual male from UK
If ever in Birmingham, I am told unit 2cstill gets naughty.
JKESX on KIK, Session via PM Please click on my profile for a full list of girls I am into.
Unregistered ?

dcl2011 said:
If ever in Birmingham, I am told unit 2cstill gets naughty.

Yes that's the place mmmmmmmmm
Unregistered ?

Cheshirecat said:
Yes that's the place mmmmmmmmm

Unit 2 is the best I've been to locally

27 year old
Shame its closed forever now frown need a new place like that
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Only thing I have seen in a sauna is a bunch of guys jerking off. Never seen any sucking or fucking.
Unregistered ?

Most all of the saunas in my local area are closed due to the virus and social distance rules. Once this is all over I will get back to them.

We have saunas that cater to gay/bi men, mostly. However, these same saunas are opening up to couples and women.

When I go its a nice long shower, clean up all over and massage my cock getting a semi. One place I go has a lounge area facing the showers so u are open to everyone watching. From there I go to the steam room. But. If the sauna is not full I go there, lay down on my stomach and relax. Within a few minutes, I am sure to have some nice warm hands begin to rub my neck, back legs and working there way between my crack to my balls and hardened cock.

The feeling of being all sweaty and being rubbed down is very erotic. Never going all the way in a sauna because its important in keeping it clean, I move back to a shower than a stroll through the steam room.

Here is where some very interesting encounters take place. Months ago at a "open" bi/gay/couple night, I sat next to a woman and her husband (?). Just getting into the steam and the changing light colors is very relaxing, and sitting next to a semi-attractive man and woman.

Reaching over his woman he started at my legs running a hand up to my cock and balls. With his other hand he encouraged me by physically taking my hand and placing it between his ladies legs. I fingered her pussy which was very wet. Her moaning and his strokign of my cock was swirling my ability to think straight. He got onto his knees in front of me and began to suck my ball sack and work my shaft. The woman laid back and spread her legs wider and pinched her nipples and directed my hands and fingers in and out of her pussy. They swapped and she sucked my cock deep and pushed onto my prostate while he encouraged me to suck his very thick and long cock. Others walked in, but did not particpate, watching and jacking themselves and each other.

I will leave it there for now. Being wth a couple is not typical, but replace the women in this adventrue with another man and that too is an example of my experiences!

User posted image
jetsetwilly75 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2020-03-31
48 year old curious male from Sussex, UK
I've been to a couple in London. I don't class my self as gay just curious, I like to see the cocks but not the men! Anyway, usually get a good result with some group jacking
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
The Northwich Sauna in Cheshire is good being large and with good facilities. See https://www.northwichsauna.co.uk/
Unregistered ?

Done cock before plenty of times but never been to a sauna, I need to man up (ha) and go to one.

27 year old
If there was a mixed sex sauna near me I would be a regular lol. Yeah I dont go too far to class myself as gay, I love the adrenaline and rush you get in one of those places, being watched just swinging my dick around and if I want to cum on anyone nearly all the time they want my load wink
55wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-11-28
66 year old homosexual male from Birmingham UK
I used the Greenhouse in Darlaston , Birmingham
Every Month , it is always very friendly and never intimidating ,
and you can do what you like , watch and masturbate , or join in wanking other cocks or sucking if you want to .
there are usually just a few men fucking .
Naked Wednesdays are good fun usually 50-80 naked men there and with no towels there cocks are always on show , and its a great day to masturbate with other wankers ..
guy
Guy tiny cocked addicted chronic Wanker
SussexCouple Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2016-12-18
38 year old bisexual
The Brighton one can be fun