JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Phone sex and start and Masturbation Group WNY
Page: of 1  
rickenbacker07 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2009-05-09
73 year old heterosexual from Buffalo, NY
Hi I'm a 58 yr old male from Bufflao, NY who really loves masturbation. I seen on HBO once were there was a group of people get together and watches everyone masturbates. Would like to start a group in the Western NY area. Also love to help women get of over the phone. If interested please contact me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm in the Finger Lakes region of NY and would love participlate in group masturbation. I'm mature, single, can travel and there's a pic in my profile. What you see is what you'll get.

8 posts since 2009-05-09
Hey Matt glad to hear from you hoping more people would be interested. Seen it on HBO and everyone had a good time hopefully we can get something going here.
beech77 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2007-03-10
56 year old heterosexual from Upstate NY
I agree looks like a good time. I'm about halfway between Rochester and Buffalo. Hope you keep me posted on progress of getting something going.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
rickenbacker07 said:
Hi I'm a 58 yr old male from Bufflao, NY who really loves masturbation. I seen on HBO once were there was a group of people get together and watches everyone masturbates. Would like to start a group in the Western NY area. Also love to help women get of over the phone. If interested please contact me.

I'd like to offer to be the nexus of such a group or phone-group in the Chicago area. Send me your email address expressing your interest and i'll remail everynew note i get to the entire group.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
was part of such a group a couple years back. We got together about once or twice a month. We had 5 members usualy had 3 or 4 for each session. Had one of the wives attend once, that was the best session but she got a bit intimidated with 4 guys and only her so she told us if we could get another wife to do it she would return. Unfortunatly we couldn't get another one so it was just us guys. The group fell apart as fewer came each time till it was just me. It was too bad cause it was a blast.

8 posts since 2009-05-09
Sorry it didn't work well. I seen on HBO they had a even number of women and men. Women as I have met on other sites say they are not as intimated as long as there are enough females equal to the men. Hoping to get something started.
Unregistered ?

Reading with interest and still hoping to find a masturbation group that I can join. Co-ed would be great but just guys is okay with me too.

I enjoy the nudist lifesyle (adult, not family) and get around to different places in NY over the summer. I could be interesting in meeting up in the Finger Lakes region or Lake Ontario with someone of similar interests.

8 posts since 2009-05-09
Hey Matt been getting alot of replies from guys who would like to get together now just hope to start hearing from females or couples. If the guys who have contacted me know of any couples or females who would like to get together let me know. Want to have both females and males involved.
area607 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-12-26
55 year old curious from Western New York
this thread dead? WNY here
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Phone sex and start and Masturbation Group WNY