JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Panty sniffing
Page: of 21   next > 
Unregistered ?

Sniffing worn panties while wanking off has been my thing for years...probably from about the time I discovered the joys of playing with my cock. Anyone else?
Add a reply Quote this post
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Always had a lingerie fetish, used and clean. Love using, showing and sharing too.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
trickydus1 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2012-04-07
62 year old
mmmm i love all of it.. give me any panties and im a happy boy.. jerking and cumming and want you to help me cum in your wifes daughters sister or gf's panties.... jerk me and watch me blow a lod for you in your fav naughty panties
Unregistered ?

I love playing with panties. I also love the "hunt" trying to get a source of them like mates wifes laundry basket or recently my nephew stayed over with us for a few days with his new girlfriend a proper little hottie, they went off to London for the day I got to taste and smell her haha. So hot talking to her later knowing her smell. Mmmmm getting me hard thinking about it.
Wankoften Amateur Jackinchatter

365 posts since 2019-11-28
67 year old bisexual male from Midlands
I too love the laundry basket hunt for panties.like Peter probably been one of my fetishes since I started playing with my cock.first pair was step mothers
chris1972 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2018-08-19
51 year old bisexual male from leeds uk
Anyone like to skype and show panties as we jerk off pm me
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
Totally love sniffing my German woman's panties. She likes wearing black flatten so will wear a pair for 2 day so her discharge stains are well ground in and always tell not to wipe shelf when she pees, then she sends them in the post to me and boy do I give them a serious sniffing. I send her my wee dribbled undies as well and always a load filled one, so there stuck together when when gets them.

Never smell the wife's as she wears a pad so never a smell off her knickers
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
maximaculpa Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2019-11-24
48 year old bisexual male from London
Done this a few times, really gets me raging hard. Most recently a niece was staying over for a couple of weeks...she wore plain cotton ones mainly, nothing fancy, but sniffing them was incredibly arousing...shot many a load in her used panties.
Enjoy chatting on Skype or through email
Unregistered ?

chris1972 said:
Anyone like to skype and show panties as we jerk off pm me

Mate, if it wasnt for this fucking lock down and my Mrs always around at mo I would deffo do that keep me in mind for after this virus. Love showing her stains on webcam and looking other guys bitches stains too.
Unregistered ?

nothing hotter than used panties!! ive loved it since i was young and cant help but get hard even looking thru a hamper
ukbipervert Skilled Jackinchatter

561 posts since 2015-06-24
58 year old bisexual male from Kent
Been pantysniffing since i was about 10 or 11. Havent stopped since, i love the feel of searching through a laundry basket and finding the dirty knickers,bras,tights and socks of women i know. I get the oppurtunity to work in peoples homes and have had access to womens underwear of all ages. I have a gf but we dont fuck anymore but i always use her dirty knickers when she goes to work strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
maximaculpa Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2019-11-24
48 year old bisexual male from London
ukbipervert said:
Been pantysniffing since i was about 10 or 11. Havent stopped since, i love the feel of searching through a laundry basket and finding the dirty knickers,bras,tights and socks of women i know. I get the oppurtunity to work in peoples homes and have had access to womens underwear of all ages. I have a gf but we dont fuck anymore but i always use her dirty knickers when she goes to work strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

I wish I had the opportunity to work in other homes, that's such a hot thought!

I tried to get my wife interested in giving a couple of her used knickers for guys to shoot their load in ... she hasn't warmed to the idea yet, but I'm going to keep trying! cockcock
Enjoy chatting on Skype or through email
bill8000 Amateur Jackinchatter

273 posts since 2009-07-08
70 year old heterosexual
I've had so many fantastic times with dirty panties, even had a couple of swap meets in the past.
Its fantastic watching a guy wank while i taste his wifes cunt from her panties.
Unregistered ?

Hot as you like.
Unregistered ?

maximaculpa said:
I wish I had the opportunity to work in other homes, that's such a hot thought!

I tried to get my wife interested in giving a couple of her used knickers for guys to shoot their load in ... she hasn't warmed to the idea yet, but I'm going to keep trying! cockcock

fuck yes! Tell her I'd love to sniff her panties while she watches me wank
Page: of 21   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Panty sniffing