JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Neighborhood nudity
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Really enjoy walking around the neighborhood in the nude in the middle of the day...

User posted image

And, yes, both neighbors in both houses in this pic were home the day I took this pic. As always, left-click for a closer look. And PM me if you want to hear more about my outdoor escapades. wink

cockstrokeeyeshotrazzsmooth
Add a reply Quote this post
hellboy69 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2012-06-02
59 year old curious male from SW suburb of chicago
If you like being nude outside like do you should look into going to a nudist event I go all time even camping if still live in Chicago area they have one
I like to get naked in the forest preserve or in my car in the parking lot I even get out and walk around if nobody is around or another guy or like minded people.
Love nudest
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I wish I could do that. Sadly my neighbors are too close. I'd probably get arrested as the ones across the street have minor children.
Small dick chronic masturbator
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I enjoy going out on the deck in the buff but can only do it in the wee hours. Our house is on a corner lot, so the back yard is visible from the street and several other houses. But it is nice to just sit out there for a while and enjoy the breeze.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
I live on 50 secluded acres and I walk nude all over my property - woods, trails, yard. It's paradise for me!
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
Unregistered ?

Here I am walking along the bike trail that runs through the wooded park near our house. I'm totally visible to passing traffic on a nearby residential street. In fact, if you enlarge the pic by left-clicking on it and look closely, you can make out one of the street lamps across the way. That's how close I am to the street. So fucking hot.

Of course it's always fun to relax on that park bench and beat off to thoughts of watching my wife getting fucked doggy-style by some of the neighborhood hubbies.

User posted image
ChicagoStroke Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2011-01-31
homosexual male from Aurora, IL, United States
Nice - Would love to be out their naked and we cross paths and get into a hot session. Love outdoor masturbation
Aurora, IL Stroker/Edger/Exhibitionist
jeff570 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2013-06-05
61 year old curious male from Alton IL
Many years ago a few of us (guy and girls) were playing strip poker at a buddy's house. This would have been about 1981 and it was after dark. I had rode my motorcycle there. Being pretty bad at cards, I was naked before long, but so were all the girls. One of the girls asked for a ride and the next thing I know we are both on my motorcycle, stark naked....no shoes, nothing. We took about a 5 mile ride with her playing with my cock and balls the entire time. It was fantastic! I never got off but it's one of my favorite memories as a younger man.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I love being naked outdoors also. nothing like slathering up in suntan lotion and sunbathing naked outdoors, hot sun on my cock, alternating with breezes gets me rock hard. The best is if you started out with only a semi you just have to re-lotion and lubricate your now hard cock, just to insure that you don't get sunburned. I find it amazing how much frequent massaging in of lotion like that feels so much like edging to PNR.... As soon as the plague is over and the adult clubs are back open, I am going on a week long vacation to a nude beach, spend my days naked in the sun, showing off my rock hard cock to one and all and my nights enjoying being naked in some fun adult venue...oddly spending me evenings naked rock hard for one and all to see.
Working it hard
Dave1952 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2019-05-26
71 year old bisexual male
My wife loves to sit out on the deck naked or close to it any time the weather is warm enough. Love the thought of her maybe being seen by a neighbor.
User posted image
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Dave1952 said:
My wife loves to sit out on the deck naked or close to it any time the weather is warm enough. Love the thought of her maybe being seen by a neighbor.
User posted image

Is her pussy shaved or aunatural?
hob6783 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2016-02-19
57 year old curious male from USA
I've never had the nerve to go to a nude beach or a nude resort but now that I'm on my own I might do it once things are back to normal.

When I was younger my neighbor and I would streak through the neighborhood at night but I don't think anyone ever saw it. It's was more for the dare than anything else.
luvmyprecum Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-10-23
71 year old heterosexual from aussie vic.
i had a pull today outside, just have to watch out though
luvmyprecum
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
once, when younger and dumber and trying to get into some girls pants (it didnt matter which one) I was in the bed of a pickup truck with them and we were riding back to the house, one asked if I really get nude, I said yes, and I would if they did, so, while in a neighborhood that was affluent (but it was 2 am) and yeah, I stripped off, the girls only got topless, and it was a good ride till somebody started to follow us, so we all laid down in the bed of the truck till we got home.
Greybeardd Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2015-03-11
63 year old bisexual from Ontario canada
Dave1952 said:
User posted image

That's awesome, man. Good for her!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Neighborhood nudity