JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pegging!
Page: of 1  
Holden20 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2019-03-20
38 year old
I have always wanted to get pegged, so as soon as the quarantine hit, I ordered a pegging kit online (basically a harness with a dildo) knowing that I would be spending a ton of time at home with my wife. It took about about 3 weeks of begging, but I finally convinced her to peg me this morning (she is a 40 year old professional with a great body; here is a video of me fucking her, which I have posted here before: https://xhamster.com/videos/fucking-hot-wife-with-cum-shot-12112054).

Anyway, as soon as she started pegging me (me on my back with my legs over her shoulders, her between my legs, fucking me and stroking my cock) I started moaning and whimpering like a little bitch. Totally not on purpose, it just felt that good. Well, the more I got into it, the more she looked at me with maybe not disgust, but something close to it. And the more she made that face, the louder I started moaning and whimpering, which only made her fuck me harder, but still with that look of almost disgust (like she was hate fucking me). I ultimately blew a massive load about twice as big as in that video (I had been edging for days) and, as soon as I did, she jumped off me, took a shower, and when she came out, she just asked me how my workday was looking like she does every morning. She then went downstairs, made coffee, and went about her day. It is now 12 hours later and neither one of us has mentioned it since. Ha. Can anyone relate?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WankBuddy9 Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2019-01-04
59 year old bisexual male
I once dated a very attractive university lecturer who genuinely loved fucking me with a strap-on she had me buy her. She looked great in her black nylon body-suit, black leather boots and big black strap-on dildo.

Sadly she was too annoying for the relationship to last very long, but she was totally filthy in the sack..
Unregistered ?

My first wife liked toys and we would check out in a store in Austin Texas. One time we went to find new toy and to my surprise she found a strap on she wanted to buy. It was of normal size and looked quite real. Well we bought it and soon I found out her plans. She came in the bedroom nude and wearing the new strap on. I must say it was a turn on seeing her. She also had in hand a tube of KY and I knew what she had in mind. Over I went with ass up in the air. she put ky on my ass and in it and lubed up her toy. I had used her dildo on my ass some when doing solo JO when she was at work so I was ready. She got up behind me and slowly slit into my ass. she fucked me like a man. I got off without even touching my dick. was best anal I have ever had
CelebStroker247 Amateur Jackinchatter

138 posts since 2012-11-24
45 year old bisexual from Fortress of Solitude
Usually my wife uses a strapon on my ass. Last night she finger fucked me and my ass is still sore this morning. It was amazing!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pegging!