JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Glad I am Circumcised
Page: of 3   next > 
Powerstroke8187 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2015-01-20
heterosexual from New Mexico
I know we dont have a choice, but I sure am glad it was done to me. Every female i have had a relationship with has enjoyed what i have. And I have met a lot that think uncircumcised has scared them or turned them off.
Correct me if I am ignorant but it seems like gay guys like it more.
Nothing wrong with that. Too bad we dont have a choice.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JR2020 Skilled Jackinchatter

637 posts since 2020-01-17
55 year old
Yes, you and your butchered cock sound truly amazing. Well done you
gr8lighting Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2011-12-31
44 year old curious male from bicoastal
I'm pissed I'm cut because I really like foreskin, and I'm super sensitive and I wish it hadn't been fucked with.

That said, I've got a mushroom head that's about as good as it gets for a cut guy so I'm reasonably happy anyway lmao
Everybody just fuckin' relax.
Unregistered ?

I am also glad I am circumcised. I have had several women tell me uncircumcised kinda scares them. I had a buddy who was not and it honestly fascinated me. I can see the appeal of both as long as it is kept clean.
Rainy1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

485 posts since 2015-08-06
57 year old heterosexual male from Boston
As the say....love the one you are with
Pump it real good
Unregistered ?

If it was done to a woman they would call it genital mutilation. Fine if required for a medical reason, if not go with nature.
EnigmaJacker Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2020-01-12
51 year old homosexual male from Australia
Luvlil said:
If it was done to a woman they would call it genital mutilation. Fine if required for a medical reason, if not go with nature.

Perfectly said brother
Given into the jack, and love it. Come on buds let's wank!
smallshaft Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2020-04-25
64 year old curious male from UK
"I know we dont have a choice"

Why no choice? Some made up religious reason or a proper medical one?
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
I hate being circumcised, wish my parents would have never signed that consent form!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Unregistered ?

I'm glad I'm not - each to their own grin

Uncircumcised is the norm here in the UK, BTW wink
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Luvlil said:

I am circumcised and HATE it. Why? Because my genitalia was mutilated without my permission. I never got to experience my RIGHT to know what my intact penis would have looked and felt like.

The foreskin serves a purpose. Removing it is not beneficial unless you have a medical condition that requires it (such as phimosis). The foreskin keeps the glans more sensitive. There is NO downside to being uncircumcised. You have to retract the foreskin to clean the glans, and that's about all the extra work involved. When erect, I bet most women wouldn't know if you were cut or not as the foreskin typically retracts as you become erect.

Lastly, any woman that would reject a man because their cock hadn't been mutilated is not someone I want to be around. It's like meeting a great woman and finding out she had part of her breast removed due to cancer and rejecting her for it. It would take an awfully shallow, self centered person to behave that way and I don't want people like that in my life.

And if you prefer being circumcised....great. I have nothing against a cut cock. Mine is cut. My issue is not being given the choice. Stop mutilating babies!
Small dick chronic masturbator
JR2020 Skilled Jackinchatter

637 posts since 2020-01-17
55 year old
ShortFuse said:
I am circumcised and HATE it. Why? Because my genitalia was mutilated without my permission. I never got to experience my RIGHT to know what my intact penis would have looked and felt like.

The foreskin serves a purpose. Removing it is not beneficial unless you have a medical condition that requires it (such as phimosis). The foreskin keeps the glans more sensitive. There is NO downside to being uncircumcised. You have to retract the foreskin to clean the glans, and that's about all the extra work involved. When erect, I bet most women wouldn't know if you were cut or not as the foreskin typically retracts as you become erect.

Lastly, any woman that would reject a man because their cock hadn't been mutilated is not someone I want to be around. It's like meeting a great woman and finding out she had part of her breast removed due to cancer and rejecting her for it. It would take an awfully shallow, self centered person to behave that way and I don't want people like that in my life.

And if you prefer being circumcised....great. I have nothing against a cut cock. Mine is cut. My issue is not being given the choice. Stop mutilating babies!

Well said sir.. Ironically the OP is a bell end
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
I think the writer has by far the best-reasoned comment on circumcision that I've read, although I have not followed this discussion long.
Getting cut as an adult requires some pain for sure. What about the infant's cock and suffering? How would we know?
. It also requires the loss of whatever advantages the natural skin provided. I think that nature had a reason for that foreskin.
I think that religion had, has, a reason for removing it besides "ritual." Perhaps the ritual arose for hygienic reasons. So, I'd like to learn more about hygiene and foreskin.
Yes, though, this is a terrific argument for the right to choose your cock's shape, sensitivity, and so forth; what about a 73-year-old man's cock? The removed foreskin could have made the difference between a soft cock and a hard cock in the latter years, and perhaps not.
What about cock suckers and fuckers? Can they tell the difference? Does it matter?
I think that a woman might not care if a cut or uncut cock fucks their vagina, but they might have a preference for cock sucking one or the other.
A male cock sucker might have a genuine preference, and I think these simple details deserve research with the standard questionnaires and analysis. Demographics, as found in the ages of respondents, their ethnicity, income, education, sexual preferences, might shed some light on this subject.
Why bother? We might bother because we could be torturing male babies while denying humanity better sex.

JR2020 said:
Well said sir.. Ironically the OP is a bell end
Softcock
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
"Cliteral mutilation" seems to be a Muslim think and male mutilation a Jewish thing, and so forth. In any case, mutilating the privates is a monotheistic thing. I have no information about cock and pussy mutilation among the "barbaric" populations.

Luvlil said:
Softcock
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
VERY Thankful I was not circumcised!! Never had a problem with my foreskin and all but one female was fine with it. In fact most really enjoyed it!! Several that had never been with an uncircumcised male told me they could feel my foreskin sliding, or rolling, back and forth inside them abd it added greatly to the overall pleasure!!
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Glad I am Circumcised