JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Glad I am Circumcised
Page: < prev  of 3  
Volguus Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-07-25
43 year old bisexual male
I got circumcised about 10 years ago for medical reasons and can't say I noticed any disadvantages in the long run. It has a severe short term disadvantage though: the pain lasts for a couple of weeks.

That's why I wouldn't recommend it to anyone if it isn't necessary... and I certainly wouldn't force it on my infant son, just because he won't remember the pain later in life.

So I can't say I regret the step, but I also can't understand why someone might feel the need to celebrate his circumcised cock, especially if it wasn't his own choice.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bbginva Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2020-05-15
bisexual male from Virginia
I was circumcised when born so I have no knowledge of what it would be like as uncut. I like the look of both.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
symetre3000 said:
Utter and complete bullshit. What the fuck can you or I do about a decision which was made when we were infants? You want to change the world from this day forward, then by all means do it!

To equate my decision being happy with my own penis to willfully letting a dictator "take over" a country is mind-boggling. Your statement quoted above is one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time.

I rest my case. His only comeback is to denigrate me versus debating the topic. That folks, is how you win a debate.
Small dick chronic masturbator
JackOfferman Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2017-04-03
44 year old curious male from Indianapolis, IN

I love my circumcised cock
https://photos.app.goo.gl/i2ttvFbt3TqS8zvq8
Unregistered ?

Grow the fuck up, people..
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
For those of you that have been cut, but wished they hadn't there is this website Restoring Foreskin.org! I am currently restoring my foreskin and it can be done! But you have to realize it's a long journey and many have taken it an succeeded in it! I know at my age I may not finish the journey, but I will not quit either!!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Unregistered ?

ShortFuse said:
I rest my case. His only comeback is to denigrate me versus debating the topic. That folks, is how you win a debate.

you've "won" nothing. Your analogy is ridiculous. The only thing I denigrate is your own self-admitted inadequacy as a male.... "oh poor me, boo hoo, I've been cheated" If that is honestly the thing in your life you have to be worried about, you have an amazingly sheltered, privileged life. You obviously know NOTHING about real world oppression or dictators. Fucking unbelievable that I've wasted a moment of my life replying to your stupidity.
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
I'm circumcised and have never had any complaints from anyone who I let get in my pants for some fun.
Unregistered ?

Have wondered what it would be like to have foreskin. I've also wondered what it would be like to win the lottery. Neither is gonna happen, so I don't dwell on it. I'm pleased with what I do have, as have been my past girlfriends and my wife. Would I rather it have been my choice? Sure.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
symetre3000 said:
you've "won" nothing. Your analogy is ridiculous. The only thing I denigrate is your own self-admitted inadequacy as a male.... "oh poor me, boo hoo, I've been cheated" If that is honestly the thing in your life you have to be worried about, you have an amazingly sheltered, privileged life. You obviously know NOTHING about real world oppression or dictators. Fucking unbelievable that I've wasted a moment of my life replying to your stupidity.

I find it fascinating that you think you know anything about me. Clearly you are projecting because you don't know how to have a proper debate on a subject that is easily researched. I've done the research and there is NO REASON to mutilate a child's normal penis at birth.

Since you can't intelligently debate the topic, you simply denigrate your opponent. That's weak.
Small dick chronic masturbator
ranger92 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2013-11-10
43 year old bisexual from Canada
I got the snip at birth too when it was routinely done. Count the finger, count the toes, and trim the bows off the battleship. I would rather it was left up to me but it is what it is and I'm happy with what I've got. Never stopped me from enjoying my penis. I'm glad people have put more thought into it as it really was a huge source of income for some doctors.
dkslutlover Amateur Jackinchatter

490 posts since 2014-09-12
53 year old heterosexual male from Denmark
Here in Denmark, most guys are uncut, unless you are Jewish or Moslem or belong to some other religious group.

If foreskin was not a necessary part of the design, why should it be there first place ?

So I am, as I was made, and I do enjoy all the fun one can have with this tiny piece of me.

Feel sorry for those, who could not choose themselves, but I guess change has to come from above - religious leaders, medical personnel et cetera.

Any guy should be allowed to start hos life with foreskin and then decide himself whether to keep it or not.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Glad I am Circumcised