JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » To Vasectomy or Not?
Page: < prev  of 2  
akadynomutt Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2016-08-15
44 year old heterosexual male
yes, at least for me I had to shoot my load into a jar (at home) and they examine it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

headerfatty said:
Is it true u jack off in a jar to see if your shooting blanks ?

how else is it going to be verified? The lab has to have a sample. It was about 6 weeks after. A few weeks to heal up then IIRC my doc said to have at least 10 ejacs before coming back to "provide a sample" to make sure there's no sperm present.
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
softcock said:
You cannot ejaculate since you had a vasectomy? I've never heard of this outcome before. Where did you have the operation?

I can ejaculate but the sensitivity was diminished after the procedure. The only way I have cum since 2001 is by masturbation. I can fuck my wife until she's sore and I don't cum. Blowjobs don't do it for me, nor do hand jobs from someone else.

I also have a buddy who I get to see sometimes and he cannot make me cum, so it isn't a sexual preference thing, which I had considered.

I'm one of the "lucky" ones who fall victim to the 5% rule, whereas they'll tell you only 5% of the people "having this procedure" or "taking this drug", have a side effect, so it's considered a no side effect issue. Not for me.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » To Vasectomy or Not?