JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wives & others betrayed to strangers
Page: of 2   next > 
uk_dirtyoldpervert Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2019-08-30
65 year old
Does anyone else have fantasies (just fantasies of course) of giving intimate details of your wife and/or offspring to pervert strangers who might find them and then use them in degrading and humiliating ways? This could include leaving their photos with address and phone numbers in dogging sites and mens toilets or posting them on sites where ex-offenders might go. Would you like videos of what happens or be part of it? Ler me know! It's a favourite wank dream of mine...

User posted image

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Koroda59 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2020-04-20
64 year old male from Ravens Crest
Thats hot
Darako59 on Kik. Darako420 on wickr
uk_spunker Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2020-01-16
70 year old
The more respectable the wife + others are, the more horny is their exposure and humilation. And if, after their photos are posted in places where real perverts hang out they're spotted in public, even better! Maybe closely perved on in a shopping mall or followed home from school/college and invited for a car ride... My cock swells at the thought!
virginbetaboi Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2019-12-25
26 year old heterosexual male
uk_spunker said:
Maybe closely perved on in a shopping mall or followed home from school/college and invited for a car ride... My cock swells at the thought!

Nice thoughts! Gets me going too.
Having their daddys approval to perv on them would make it so exciting!
Dirtydaddy77 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2020-03-14
47 year old curious male from Uk
Well everybody has my approval. DM me for more info
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
Photoshopped, but I would love to do this.

User posted image

str855m said:
Photoshopped, but I would love to do this.

User posted image

Great idea
IrishJoe Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2019-11-10
61 year old
Conspiring with a guy who wants to fuck my wife would be so hot. Betrayal is a most erotic concept. From mom in particular.
Unregistered ?

My wife is respectable, so would love to have her details and pic circulated where maybe ex cons would see them or lured to a dodgy neighbourhood.
jack714 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2019-10-23
73 year old curious male from northern, AZ
I'm the one who would want to use them in degrading and humiliating ways...
BTW, is that your wife??? fucking hot..!
shaved smooth, jerk me the fuck off!!

Craigy78 said:
My wife is respectable, so would love to have her details and pic circulated where maybe ex cons would see them or lured to a dodgy neighbourhood.

That would be so hot
funtimes1088 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2016-09-06
35 year old heterosexual from uk
Fantasizing about my own wife and this now, if it happened I'd love to see video of what she did
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Years ago when we lived in a council flat 2 West Indian brothers moved into the flat next door. I had fantasies about them with my wife and invited them in for a welcoming coffee. I could see them looking at her and I'm sure she did too. I said to them feel free to pop in any time if you need any help settling in. Secretly hoping they would take advantage of her in some way. Once I came home and one of them Tony, was sitting in the kitchen with her both looked pretty well at ease. Wife wearing her usual shortish skirt. On another occasion on coming home she wasn't in so I knocked on Tony's door to see if she was there. She was sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and she did appear quite tipsy. I did everything I could to put her in situations where something might happen. We went to there flat for a drinks party one evening where there were several other West Indians. Only one other woman besides my wife. She was soon well tipsy and later I said I needed to get to bed as had an early start but she could stay to which she readily agreed. I woke up at 2 in the morning and she was still not in. My mind was in overdrive. When I got up for work next day she was sound asleep. I have no way of knowing if she got fucked by them. I can only hope.. ^ months later they suddenly left. I did hear they owed a lot of rent and did a runner.
TJUK Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2014-08-13
52 year old curious from UK & Ireland
phiilip said:
Years ago when we lived in a council flat 2 West Indian brothers moved into the flat next door. I had fantasies about them with my wife and invited them in for a welcoming coffee. I could see them looking at her and I'm sure she did too. I said to them feel free to pop in any time if you need any help settling in. Secretly hoping they would take advantage of her in some way. Once I came home and one of them Tony, was sitting in the kitchen with her both looked pretty well at ease. Wife wearing her usual shortish skirt. On another occasion on coming home she wasn't in so I knocked on Tony's door to see if she was there. She was sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and she did appear quite tipsy. I did everything I could to put her in situations where something might happen. We went to there flat for a drinks party one evening where there were several other West Indians. Only one other woman besides my wife. She was soon well tipsy and later I said I needed to get to bed as had an early start but she could stay to which she readily agreed. I woke up at 2 in the morning and she was still not in. My mind was in overdrive. When I got up for work next day she was sound asleep. I have no way of knowing if she got fucked by them. I can only hope.. ^ months later they suddenly left. I did hear they owed a lot of rent and did a runner.

Ohh i'm 100% sure she had a West Indian cock up her tight white cunt and the other in her mouth that night. Those boys would have been sooo horny for her white pussy and your wife gave it to them. I bet she still rubs her pussy to the thought of being fucked hard by two west Indian cocks that night, I can assure you they would have plied her with more drink as soon as you were gone. You should have checked her panties for traces of cum if she had them on...Probably gave them to the boys as a trophy to sniff later as they wank hard over your Mrs again!
I like my woman like my Whisky......aged 18 years
TJUK Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2014-08-13
52 year old curious from UK & Ireland
I have fantasies ALL the time of my wife sucking off a taxi drivers black cock, maybe fucking him when i'm in the back pretending to be in a heavy drunk sleep....I just want to see her get horny and nasty with another cock but would have to be an older cock or a black cock...

User posted image
I like my woman like my Whisky......aged 18 years
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wives & others betrayed to strangers