JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » DUDE wipes?
Page: of 1  
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
Has anyone tried this new product? I guess you wipe with toilet paper (if you can find it - LOL) first and then "freshen up" your ass with the Dude wipes. I think it would be a good idea if you know you're going to be rimmed soon after.
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rhaegar1001 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2021-10-28
62 year old male from Arizona
I use them when camping. But tbh, if you can just use some water to moisten some TP, it's about the same. But they are convenient when you can't do that, like in a stall at work or the airport, etc.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Saw them in the store a few months before seeing the founders on Shark Tank. Just a marketing gimmick for guys too insecure in their "masculinity" using any other sort of wipes.

They're about $7 for a pack, or I can (and do) spend $2 for the store brand of flushable wipes. (Nudist, so it's beneficial to use wipes.
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
There is a rather funny website that features them and other similar products for men:

Dude Wipes etc
Unregistered ?

Well this was a topic I hadn't expected, but since it's here, I use inexpensive supermarket baby wipes. I've always been a bit obsessive about being clean in my nether regions, being a bit OCD, and used to use just soap and water, but after suffering a severe case of haemorrhoids my doctor told me to finish cleaning with wipes, so I started using baby wipes. Easy to buy, easy to use, easy on the nether regions.
DonB3 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2021-10-31
bisexual male from New England
My son (21) introduced me to Dude Wipes. He uses them to keep extra clean and thought I might like trying it. They are easy to flush down the toilet and smell good. They're great to really keeping your anus so clean and feel amazing compared to toilet paper.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » DUDE wipes?