JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Just bought a few toys for me and my wife
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

The toys are more for me than her. I bought an 8" dildo for me when I'm out of town for work. I also bought a cock ring to use with my wife to make me really hard and a butt plug that I'm going to use on myself when I fuck her. She won't know about the plug. I'm really looking forward to tonight. The pressure from the plug and especially knowing that my ass is being filled and stretched and my wife will not have a clue.

Have any of you fucked your wife while wearing a plug? How did it feel? How was your orgasm? Did she know that you were using one?
Add a reply Quote this post
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Well I've fucked many women while wearing cock rings and I love it. The butt plug in while fucking a woman is a new one on me, not my cup o tea but no matter, enjoy.
Working it hard
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've fucked my girlfriend while having a plug in. Feels great imo, just the added naughtiness of it and it being in there was great. Orgasming with it in is one of my favorite things. Feeling it in there was Orgasming makes it so much more intense. She knew about it everytime.

Are you trying to surprise her with it being in or trying to hide it so she doesn't know?
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I love anal stimulation. I have a prostate dildo that I love. I am not a premature ejaculator, but I do cum MUCH faster with my ass filled.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Unregistered ?

I'm trying to hide it so she doesn't know. Not sure how she would react about me using dildos or plugs on myself. Plus, I like the idea of hiding it from her.
Unregistered ?

thatguy11 said:
The toys are more for me than her. I bought an 8" dildo for me when I'm out of town for work. I also bought a cock ring to use with my wife to make me really hard and a butt plug that I'm going to use on myself when I fuck her. She won't know about the plug. I'm really looking forward to tonight. The pressure from the plug and especially knowing that my ass is being filled and stretched and my wife will not have a clue.

Have any of you fucked your wife while wearing a plug? How did it feel? How was your orgasm? Did she know that you were using one?

I had bought a dildo for my wife too. I didn't do a thing for her. Several years later, we were both watching a short-lived series with Courtney Cox in it. There was a very erotic scene with Courtney in bed, then digging out a vibrator from the night stand then she slowly, seductively masturbated herself (but you couldn't see any naughty bits) and climaxed. My wife was, well, I think excited. Did some research and learned the vibrator in that scene was called a Pocket Rocket.
I ordered one for her.
Long story short, she is now a vibrator slut, lol.
I've bought several other models and styles that we both enjoy. It literally changed up our sex lives - alone and together.
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
thatguy11 said:

I've fucked the gf with one in my ass while my cock was in her pussy and her plug in her ass.
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

She's tried using vibrators and dildos. She's just not into them. She's not a masturbator. The dildo I bought was for me. She would never use it. She would probably freak if she knew that I use one. Especially the size.

She wasn't feeling good, so I didn't get to use the cock rings with her or the plug

spencer7366 Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2012-07-03
homosexual from Ontario, Canada
I have fucked a buddy while having a plug in my ass.It was awesome. Hitting all the right places.
CJ6cbi Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2020-05-16
54 year old bisexual male
The wife and I each had one. It was very enjoyable.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Just bought a few toys for me and my wife