JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Unexpected naked photos
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
stapler56 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2022-11-05
58 year old curious male from USA
star69 said:
Love this thread

My best experience of this was working in a photo lab and getting to see customers nudes

years ago, pre-iphone, i sent film to the drug store just to see their expressions when i picked up prints of my wife. still get off on sharing personal pics
stapler56
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

stapler56 said:
years ago, pre-iphone, i sent film to the drug store just to see their expressions when i picked up prints of my wife. still get off on sharing personal pics

You dirty bird. Lol
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
Bump
JR2020 Skilled Jackinchatter

637 posts since 2020-01-17
55 year old
JR2020 said:
My sister left her phone at mine once. It seemed rude not to look through her gallery... It was even ruder what I found

Still this
ypipe Amateur Jackinchatter

463 posts since 2020-09-20
44 year old
i still have pictures i found from a card in a smashed phone. still get a thrill from them...not nude but suggestive enough for my pervy mind!

33 year old
Saw so many good sights when I was working In a photo lab 20 years ago
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
star69 said:
Saw so many good sights when I was working In a photo lab 20 years ago

I remember those days
Unregistered ?

Nicks said:
I remember those days

OLD FECKER

33 year old
Bump
biggirlsblouse Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2022-04-28
48 year old heterosexual male from UK - West Midlands
Years ago when I was prob 19 and my the gf at the time, now wife, parents were away we stayed at their house. my gf was working I returned early had a look in her dads office and found a printed photo of her mum (my now mother in law) prob at the time aged 40's sexy figure still on a picknick blanket outside topless. never got a copy sadly but still etched in my mind.
cigarbill Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2019-10-22
58 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
Pantpervert said:
My (mid 20s adult) niece sent a batch of pictures she took to the family email ggroup after after a large reunion one summer. They were in a format I couldn't read, so she sent me a link straight to her cloud storage, her ENTIRE cloud storage, not just the "fam reunion" folder. 3 folders jumped out at me straight away when opening the link. "giggles", "naughties", and discretely enough, one labeled "nudes and stuff pvt". Now I'd be lying if I said I'd never looked at her "that way", she was a lovely girl, and now a VERY attractive young woman, and well, I'm a perv like that lol. There were hundreds of pics and short videos of her and a few with her friends, M and F, everything from nude selfies, public flashing, to full hardcore sex. I stroked myself raw in the days following, sometimes cumming 2 or 3 times in a row. She texted me a few weeks later, and asked if I was able to get the reunion pics saved, since she was changing her password. I replied "yes, I got everything saved", and thanked her again. I never even looked at the reunion pics, but I saved plenty of other stuff! I'm still not sure if she ever realized what she did...
This so hot! would loe to chat and stroke with you about this!
Staya Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2021-03-10
curious male from Toronto
Pantpervert said:
My (mid 20s adult) niece sent a batch of pictures she took to the family email ggroup after after a large reunion one summer. They were in a format I couldn't read, so she sent me a link straight to her cloud storage, her ENTIRE cloud storage, not just the "fam reunion" folder. 3 folders jumped out at me straight away when opening the link. "giggles", "naughties", and discretely enough, one labeled "nudes and stuff pvt". Now I'd be lying if I said I'd never looked at her "that way", she was a lovely girl, and now a VERY attractive young woman, and well, I'm a perv like that lol. There were hundreds of pics and short videos of her and a few with her friends, M and F, everything from nude selfies, public flashing, to full hardcore sex. I stroked myself raw in the days following, sometimes cumming 2 or 3 times in a row. She texted me a few weeks later, and asked if I was able to get the reunion pics saved, since she was changing her password. I replied "yes, I got everything saved", and thanked her again. I never even looked at the reunion pics, but I saved plenty of other stuff! I'm still not sure if she ever realized what she did...

Very similar situation to mine, except in my case the pics were of my DIL, and they were on my son's laptop. Everything from lingerie to full nude.
SESSION Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2023-10-06

Session
Session trade
SESSION Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2023-10-06

Session
Session trade