JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wearing a pocket pussy on your cock in public
Page: of 1  
shmurbs Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2011-09-11
43 year old
Anybody else fantasize about wearing a pocket pussy on their cock in public? I like to melt and mold my own cyberskin. I make pocket pussy thin enough so that i can wear it on my cock and it is discreet enough that nobody knows what i am doing. I wear baggy clothes to help disguise it. Sometimes i work alone so i am able to wear my pocket pussy all day for hours at a time. Rock hard all day. It feels amazing.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
slik69x Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-07-18
65 year old curious from SW North Dakota
Sounds Hott. Would be fun to find a likeminded buddy. You wear his and he wears your's. strokestrokestrokelove
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
shmurbs said:
Anybody else fantasize about wearing a pocket pussy on their cock in public? I like to melt and mold my own cyberskin. I make pocket pussy thin enough so that i can wear it on my cock and it is discreet enough that nobody knows what i am doing. I wear baggy clothes to help disguise it. Sometimes i work alone so i am able to wear my pocket pussy all day for hours at a time. Rock hard all day. It feels amazing.

Yeah, I remember I once had a ribbed open ended jacking sleeve that had an attached ballring. I the sleeve on and slipping the ballring in place kept it from slipping off. I put on a pair of underwear that held it all in place. Dressed and went out to run errands. As I would walk around the sleeve would move back and forth a little. Same if I sat and thrust my hips a little. Kept me hard and so fuckin horny in public. I'd have to stop walking now and then...pretend to window shop..to keep me from shooting my load. Finally, while I was getting back into my car, it was one step to far and a squirted a huge load in my pants. soaked through my underwear and wet my khakis. good thing I was in the car!
jbtexan Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2016-11-24
58 year old from texas
so hot stroke
shmurbs Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2011-09-11
43 year old
Oh wow that is very hot. That is so fun to do that in public. I want to try what you had. Something so it doesnt fall off
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wearing a pocket pussy on your cock in public