JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
lookin4aslut6 Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2016-07-16
65 year old heterosexual male from Indiana
Up until a few years ago, I considered my ass a one way street, and for the most part, still do. I had a couple bi girls invite me to there place so they could take turns using their strap-ons on me. Regretfully, I declined, and every since I've fantasized about it. I'd only allow a female to though
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Floatieguy Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2008-07-31
43 year old heterosexual male from USA
Call them up and strike that conversation back up. Or text them and say, "remember that time you wanted to peg me? I'm interested."
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
You should try a beautiful sexy girl with a cock.
No heel is too high
Unregistered ?

My first wife bought a strap on dildo and looked just like a dick and normal size. She is Bi and thought mainly her and her girlfriends were taking turns as top. Well one time she came into bedroom wearing the dildo. I knew what she had planned and I was turned on to the idea. She had her KY and I offered up my ass. She knew just how to ease into the subject and moved very slow and soon was all the way in (about 8in) and slow stroked my ass. I got off without even touching my dick. Very fun nice fuck. She can do me anytime!!
pantybottom Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2019-11-23
81 year old
My wife has done me a lot, but right before she cums she rammed me as hard and any man has so beware of that, they will fuck you good
Unregistered ?

My wife has not used a device on me, but i love when she fingers me..

Its usually when we are pretending that she is cucking me, or somevother naughty fantasy about her being the center of attention.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
My wife and I have explored pegging quite a bit. She gets off on the power of being the "top" and I get off on just letting go and "taking it." It feels good to take a hard cock up the butt when it's your wife giving it to you. You've gotta use a lot of lube and take your time, however.

I have explored the real thing several times in the past, and it's not quite the experience.
Open to interesting ideas
Page: of 1