JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » HUNG, thick, and HOT guy's full body mirror pic
Page: of 1  
jeremyorg19 Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2011-08-02
46 year old
That is one fucking NICE piece of meat. Hangs nicely and is pretty fuckin thick. Those balls look pretty massive too. Love the rippled chest as well. Pretty cute face too. I would LOVE to get that thick dick in my mouth. I wonder how big it gets when it is hard. Let me know what you think guys. Have a great day!

Jeremy
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
batorstud Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2014-04-09
homosexual male from Australia
jeremyorg19 said:
That is one fucking NICE piece of meat. Hangs nicely and is pretty fuckin thick. Those balls look pretty massive too. Love the rippled chest as well. Pretty cute face too. I would LOVE to get that thick dick in my mouth. I wonder how big it gets when it is hard. Let me know what you think guys. Have a great day!

Jeremy
User posted image

A beautiful young man with a hot body and very suckable cock.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Wow
Unregistered ?

This is what I call a juicy piece of delicious meat.
Unregistered ?

[quote=jeremyorg19]That is one fucking NICE piece of meat. Hangs nicely and is pretty fuckin thick. Those balls look pretty massive too. Love the rippled chest as well. Pretty cute face too. I would LOVE to get that thick dick in my mouth. I wonder how big it gets when it is hard. Let me know what you think guys. Have a great day!

Jeremy
User posted image[/quote Would love to worship that godness mmmmmmmm
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » HUNG, thick, and HOT guy's full body mirror pic