JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Love going naked
Page: < prev  of 3  
jj822016 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2018-02-07
89 year old heterosexual male from Texas
I'm naked at home until the weather gets too cold. When I go out for my daily walk I only wear a pair of short-shorts and footwear. Otherwise I always go commando. When masturbating I'm naked....
Lets JO together
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
I love to go to the woods and leave my clothes
in the car and walk
I am your bottom
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
My gf and I love being naked. During the lockdown we spent the entire time together naked and had many masturbation sessions both solo and doing each other. She had all her pussy hair removed by laser and it was great look feel and taste her.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
My wife and I are nudists.

Thanks to Covid there have been times where we don't leave the house for a week - and nether of us wears a stitch during that time.

The central heating allows us to stay nude in winter. In summer - I have a retractable awning with retractable side curtains on the deck, so we can be nude outdoors without the neighbors seeing us.

Our "official happy place" is Haulover nude beach, in North Miami. But it's 1,000 miles from where we live, so we don't get there very often.
willywilly Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2020-05-10
38 year old curious male from London
I absolutely love being naked. I am a naturist and I visit naked beaches and saunas anytime I can, now i'm suffering lol with all covid restrictions and all saunas closed. I love showing off!
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I love being naked. I am so as much as possible. Covid really helped my situation. I would always have to be alone to be naked as I hid it from my wife. Mostly because being naked is very sexual for me. My driving reason to be naked is to stay horny as long as possible. At some point in April I could not stand being cooped up without much naked time and I was horny. So I got up after dinner and showered then came back downstairs completely naked, shaved smooth and sporting a boner. I sat down on the couch in the living room and just started jacnikng off like I was home alone; my wife was in the next room on a call with her sisters fir about an hour. By that time I could not stop as my wife ended her call and came in to see me masturbating. She protested and said that was her job. So I invited her to jack me off while we watched TV. She did for an hour or so then released my cock. I took over quickly and kept going until we went to bed. We made wild love - it was amazing.

Since then I get to masturbate openly, but I cannot over do it else my wife gets a bit put off.

I do spend about 30 percent of the time naked when I am home and I am always horny.

strokecockcockcock

Fundriver11
guyinsanford Amateur Jackinchatter

375 posts since 2016-06-19
63 year old curious male from Florida
Naked from the time I get home until I go back to work. Even go outside nude when I can. So hot being exposed.
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
Naturist here in New Hampshire, USA and Love being nude outdoors with individuals, couples and mixed groups of both genders and all ages!!!
Unregistered ?

Absolutely love being nude and at times I'm able to take walks and have bate sessions out in the fields, not often but sometimes. At home it's nude all the time for easy access to masturbate and moreso because it just feels great to be naked all the time.
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
I have been a nudist all my life. I hate clothes and only wear them I go out. I attend many nude parties and events with fellow nudists. My home is fairly secluded and I enjoy a lot of naked time outdoors and doing work.
dave Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2006-06-09
from NJ
Isnt it cold in the winter ??
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
LuvJerkingOff said:
Where is a nude beach near Daytona cause I would like to get some sun, sand, and surf on my balls?

Blind Creek beach near Jenson Beach FL. I have been there several times. Go out on the beach and go left (north). That is where all the single guys hang out. Had a couple circle jerk experiences. I just found a quiet place to sit and started bating. Drew a crowd within ten minutes. I guess everyone was waiting for somebody to start the party.

strokecockcock
Fundriver11
keithgnabor Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2013-12-07
65 year old curious male from south carolina
like it myself but never tried it around others, looking forward to it
keithnabor usually
Page: < prev  of 3