JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Male squirting
Page: of 1  
onlywhenhorny Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2020-04-29
43 year old curious male from Sussex
So, when Im REALLY horny, like, in a frenzy coz ive been edging for days, i do this thing, I drink lots so my pee is clear, when im bursting to go, ill get fully hard, pull back my foreskin exposing my shiny cock head, lick my other hand and place it flat on the tip of my cock and rub across the tip, firstly, the feeling it gives makes me want to pull away and stop, very sensitive. But I carry on through, untill i get this explosive feeling and it makes me squirt out huge amounts of pee. Ive seen only 1 video of this before. Wondered if anyone else done this and also if theres more vids on the net?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
onlywhenhorny said:
So, when Im REALLY horny, like, in a frenzy coz ive been edging for days, i do this thing, I drink lots so my pee is clear, when im bursting to go, ill get fully hard, pull back my foreskin exposing my shiny cock head, lick my other hand and place it flat on the tip of my cock and rub across the tip, firstly, the feeling it gives makes me want to pull away and stop, very sensitive. But I carry on through, untill i get this explosive feeling and it makes me squirt out huge amounts of pee. Ive seen only 1 video of this before. Wondered if anyone else done this and also if theres more vids on the net?

I've heard of doing piss-hards, but yours is new to me. How does that explosive pissing feel. How does it affect your edging, bud?
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
I have done this before, but did not have to swipe the head of my dick with my palm. For me it works best in the morning, after drinking a few cups of coffee, then a bottle of water. Get nice and hard, then just think about how bad I need to piss. My dick shoots ropes of piss, only because I stop and start, it feels amazing.
Patrickstar Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2019-10-10
47 year old
Yes its a strange one

If I rub my cock head with the back of my fingers eventually piss jets out even when hard

Been doing this since I was about 13

Not done it recently might give it a try later

Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
You guys have my curiosity and my dick up. I'll have to give this a try. Really enjoy trying out new things playing with my male parts. Thanks guys!
Unregistered ?

wow! I had totally forgotten about this but I did this back when I was a young lad and alone outdoors. Thanks for the memory and wondering if I could do it again.

The sensation is like you feel youre about to cum your biggest load, but you squirt out streams of piss, so good!

Ready2Shoot said:
You guys have my curiosity and my dick up. I'll have to give this a try. Really enjoy trying out new things playing with my male parts. Thanks guys!

You will have to let us know how it went. Maybe a pic or a vid to show us 👍🏻
UtahStroker Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2019-08-24
28 year old
Damn... I want to try this now. Sounds wildy fucking hot.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Male squirting