JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Any Guys Disgusted by Pussy?
Page: of 6   next > 
JO2JAV Amateur Jackinchatter

378 posts since 2016-06-23
43 year old bisexual male from Jersey City NJ
Personally, I love everything about pussy--the way it looks, the way it smells, the way it tastes, the way it feels; it's my favorite part of the female body...but I'm a pervert, and I acknowledge my feelings aren't universal. And I have to admit I get turned on hearing from guys who find cunts disgusting.

A lot of straight guys only get grossed out by hairy pussy, but over the years, I've talked with straight guys who think pussy is ugly, dirty, and stinky no matter what, get turned off by the very sight of it, and won't lick pussy but will still fuck it; I've talked with straight guys who hate cunt so much they don't even want to fuck it, and will only stick their dicks in a female's mouth or asshole; and I've talked with gay guys who are completely grossed out by the "fishy slime slot" (as they call it), although some still like boobs.

And of course, straight females are often themselves disgusted by pussy, and find their own cunts gross and unattractive, not to mention those of other females.

So, are there any guys out there who are disgusted by pussy? Straight, bi, gay, or whatever, please share your thoughts below! (And if you're disgusted by pussy but will still lick and/or fuck ass, then please explain!)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Spiteful Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-08-22
male from London
Honestly, I think if a guy's disgusted by pussy, he's probably gay.
Hatewanks - the only wanks worth having.
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
Personally I could do without them trying to show all their internal organs through their pussies.
Unregistered ?

I am straight and love thin petite women...but even with the perfect woman in my eyes.. I prefer to see them standing up .. Or laying down from front or back view but am more into the overall beautiful body than medical close ups. Just a smooth slit is pretty to me but not into wide open pussy or ass. Love bums but not ass holes ..

Good discussion so far! Personally, I get turned on just by pussy and (female) asshole, I don't even need to see the rest of her (and sometimes it's best not to, haha). But I can see how, objectively speaking, people could find these things kind of gross...

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Maybe it's just me, but I love ALL pussies. Hairy, shaved, runway, love them all. The best part of pussy is that is has an asshole right next door. It's like a 2 for 1 sale.

Focker said:
The best part of pussy is that is has an asshole right next door. It's like a 2 for 1 sale.

I agree! That's my favorite part of the female body, how close together those two delicious, fragrant, amazing holes are.
Jrkndkofn Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2018-08-26
59 year old heterosexual male from Eastern US
OhSoCurious said:
Personally I could do without them trying to show all their internal organs through their pussies.
I agree, not disgusted by any means, but dont need the close up anatomy lesson.
charlielaca Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2020-06-26
23 year old heterosexual male from UK (North)
How can anyone be disgusted by pussy? I fuckin' love it. The taste. The scent. The look. Love hairy pussy also. I could seriously go down on a woman for aaaaaages mmmmmmmm mmmmmm Heaven.
Peace out
69boner420 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2016-11-04
30 year old
Yes, I hate the sight and smell of it. I LOVE dicks though. Thick juicy man dicks. But I'm straight. I'm not gay or anything, I am a straight guy. I just want to make that clear.

I could go for a mean hog to suck on right now mmm mmm mmm that shit is SCRUMPTIOUS.
nice JackOfferman. We men do love our dicks
Unregistered ?

I really like women. I think theyre beautiful, but Im not crazy about getting up close to their cunt. Not the best looking part of a woman, by any means, and not crazy about the smell, or taste.
yorkslad54 Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2016-06-27
72 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
I love women and I love all their physical attributes, some more than others - for example I adore women who have a lovely, sexy smile, but I'm less obsessed with women who pout. I'm crazy about their eyes too. But I'm also crazy about their breasts, bums, legs, figures....and pussies. I personally think that vaginas are beautiful, unlike men's dangly bits which, by comparison, are ugly.

Each to their own! grin
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
Oh the smell and taste of a woman's cunt is so erotic especially stale gung in the morning,tasting those over night secretions is such a turn on or when a woman pees and tasting her.yes for me there is nothing nicer and certainly better than looking at a dangly cock
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Not disgusted with it, but it doesn't turn me on like it used to. Only men give me wood now.
Unregistered ?

69boner420 You're at the least bisexual.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Any Guys Disgusted by Pussy?