JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Cum On Pics
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Anyone want to shoot their load on a face pic of one of my friends? Just looking for someone to talk with about them, have fun like that. Message me!
Add a reply Quote this post
storyteller Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2005-12-19
59 year old heterosexual
i just love to cum on the face pic of girls i know ... i have sent you a message in your jackinmail ...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
About 5 years ago, when my wife and I first started to take part in some of the web sites like Jackin Chat and others, we exchanged a few photos with other couples. One of the couples asked if I would cum on a photo of his wife/girlfriend and send it back to them. My wife asked if I would like to do that, as a new twist in our sex life. I said sure why not, and she jacked me off so that I shot the cum all over the guys photo of his woman. After sending a copy of the photo back to them, we never heard from them again. Then my wife wondered if someone would like to cum on a photo of her. We found a guy that wanted to do that for her and he sent us back a photo of her tits and face, covered with his cum. She asked me if I thought that he would actually like to fuck her or if he was just happy cumming on the photo. I said that I'm sure he would like to give her a tumble in bed. We never heard from him again eaither. After my wife passed away in 2006, I have "decorated" about 6 photos for guys that wanted to see their girls photos covered with someone elses cum, and I've had fun doing it for them.
Dickguy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Cum On Pics