JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilet Wanking
Page: of 3   next > 
TimSYoung37051 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-07-01
53 year old
Does anyone like to wank in public toilets and watch others wank?

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rob_39 Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2008-12-20
54 year old curious male from florida
you mean besides george michael ?
Unregistered ?

Yes ,catch guy checking you out at urinal.Slowly begin the run your hand up and down the shaft watching eyes grow larger aand his cock as he joins you in jerking .Have cummed like this many times

4 posts since 2009-07-01
53 year old
Yes I have
I like to wank in a public urinals looking at the guy next to me, hoping to see if he shoots cum down the urinal. I sometimes take a long time, letting my cock go soft and get it hard.
scrumbo69 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2008-07-07
curious from Northamptonshire UK
Don't like it - too smelly and dirty. Ugh!
Unregistered ?

I love masturbating in public restrooms, especially when I can go into a stall and strip naked. grin
Unregistered ?

Sounds hot NJ
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
I LOVE to masturbate in public restrooms . . . but being old and senile, I don't always make it TO the restroom first . . . then by the time I DO get there, I've no idea WHY I went there . . . hehe . . . lol amazed razz sick

what was the question, again???
Will masturbate in person :)
Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual
I enjoy wanking in cubicles - sometimes fully naked - and squirt my cum all over the floor. Very sexy. I always clean up afterwards tho!!strokestrokestroke
GeorgeGlans Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2009-06-10
65 year old
Ive often wanked in toilet cubilces and seen/heard other guys do the same. Sometimes really needing the relief and sometimes curious.
It does me good like I know it should.
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I've masturbated in public toilets (at rest areas, filling station restrooms, the boy's restroom at school when I was in middle school & jr. high, even in a fitting room at a dept. store. I came in my underpants and put them back on). I've never had the pleasure of watching someone else do it though. As far as I know no one else saw me do it or was aware what I was doing it even though other men were in other stalls or at the urinals.
lightheart27 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-06-21
35 year old
i've done it at school before under the excuse of a bathroom break but it was very fast. nowadays i find it uncomfortable to do it in a public toilet and the fear of someone finding me naked scares me soo not interested.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I got caught jerkin at a urinal (no dividers around it) in a public toilet not too long ago. There were some guys in there when I went in but they left right when I started to pee. When I shook my dick after finishing peeing it felt so good that I started to stroke. Since there was no one there, I just kept strokin. I was so horny hearing the voices of people on the other side of the door, knowing they were out there walking by just a few steps away from me. I kept strokin and before long I knew I couldn't stop. My legs were so shaky I grabbed the water inlet pipe above the toilet with my other hand to steady myself. Then, just as I started to shoot my load, a big guy came in and took about five steps - and then just froze on the spot staring at me. I couldn't stop and shot a huge load on the wall just above the urinal, on my shirt sleeve, and all over the back of the urinal. All I could was say ffffffffuuuuccccccckkkkkk. When I was done, I stuffed my still semi-hard dick back in my pants and went over to the basin to clean my shirt sleeve and wash my hands. Then the guy walked on over to another urinal to pee. He was still watching me and when I looked over at him all he said was "Wow!" When I looked at the urinal where I had been, I could still see the cum on the wall above it. Never saw the guy again. I've jerked in the stalls before when no one ever saw me. This one time was the only time I've ever been seen jerkin in public and I really didn't think I was going to get caught. It was just one of those freak things. Scared the hell out of me at the time, but now in retrospect, it seems hot as hell.
Unregistered ?

Age about 15 stopped off for a pee in public toilet. Guy next to me clearly wanking. I remember his cock: cut and sooo hard as he stroked mmm. Never went any further. I finished pee, zipped up and left. Still, a hot memory I wanked to often

4 posts since 2009-07-01
53 year old
Has anyone looked at another guys cock in a urinal, hold and start wanking it?
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Toilet Wanking