JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » This Guy Today...
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I was sitting down filling out a questionnaire at my doctors office when this tall white guy with a huge bulge came walking in my direction. All I could see was his huge forward facing bulge cuz he's walking at me and I was sitting waist high. He was deciding if he should sit across from me or beside me. He sat beside me. I've seen big bulges like that before. Clearly they have big cocks, but because the bulge is so visible and penis-like minus the head, I always wonder what type of underwear would show that much bulge, or if they were wearing underwear at all. Commando? Jock strap for a big package? God, the sight of it put me in a head-spin.

I first saw this erotic image with a former roommate of mine. I hadn't even noticed he had a big dick until he pointed it out. He had that same protruding bulge that looked like it could be a commando bulge or a jock strap bulge. One day on a white water rafting trip, he fell in the river, and when we were on dry land, his friends jokingly pointed out his clearly visible package which was now more pronounced due to his wet beach shorts. He laughed it off and said he couldn't help it. Ever since, anytime I see a huge visible bulge like that, it turns me on so bad.

It's similar to this, but the head isn't visible. Just massive shaft in my face. MMmmmm....cock

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
Jobuddy70 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2017-02-01
54 year old curious male from Toronto
Hot!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » This Guy Today...