JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frotting in missionary position. Anyone try it?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
I have been bottom in missionary position and the top found it a good way to have sex with another male. There was always a pool of spunk left on my belly. Not tried it as a top and probably too late now.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Sounds like a good relationship and you have done well both in creating it and in continuing it.

Baggsy2011 said:
My friend and I aren't interested in having full sex together so we do it this way most of the time. It varies as to which one goes on top, and it usually starts the same way with the top straddling the other so we can enjoy the visual effect as we frot our cocks together as a sort of foreplay.
Then when we're ready to take it to the end, the top lays down on top in missionary position, and we then gently grind our cocks together. I was never really into kissing but my buddie is, and in this position it's hard not to kiss, so I've got used to it now.
A little lube is also beneficial, but not too much. We tend to use the Durex products just rubbed into the bottom's tummy. We've recently tried (and now prefer) a product called "Yes" which is basically a vaginal lubricant but ideal for this. Just dribble a few drops onto his belly and massage it around, then go for it.
It makes no difference who cums first. The other just caries on until we've both spunked between our bellies. Subject to how we horny you feel afterwards, you can each lick the other off, or just one licks the other.
I'm 72 and my buddy is 76. We're in out 5th year as buddies and we find this nice and simple.

Sounds like a good relationship and you have done well both in creating it and in continuing it.

Baggsy2011 said:
My friend and I aren't interested in having full sex together so we do it this way most of the time. It varies as to which one goes on top, and it usually starts the same way with the top straddling the other so we can enjoy the visual effect as we frot our cocks together as a sort of foreplay.
Then when we're ready to take it to the end, the top lays down on top in missionary position, and we then gently grind our cocks together. I was never really into kissing but my buddie is, and in this position it's hard not to kiss, so I've got used to it now.
A little lube is also beneficial, but not too much. We tend to use the Durex products just rubbed into the bottom's tummy. We've recently tried (and now prefer) a product called "Yes" which is basically a vaginal lubricant but ideal for this. Just dribble a few drops onto his belly and massage it around, then go for it.
It makes no difference who cums first. The other just caries on until we've both spunked between our bellies. Subject to how we horny you feel afterwards, you can each lick the other off, or just one licks the other.
I'm 72 and my buddy is 76. We're in out 5th year as buddies and we find this nice and simple.

Baggsy2011 said:
sevenandcut Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2021-11-27
65 year old bisexual male from london ontario canada
yes-soooo hot and grinding till u cum on one anothers cock mmmmm
sevenandcut
Unregistered ?

I love sharing a condom with a wank bud. Put the condom on one cock with the closed end cut off then insert the other cock in so both cockheads rub up against each and then wank away until both cum. So horny waiting for each other to spunk and marinade both cock heads in fresh cum...
Manassas1 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2019-02-20
50 year old curious male from Manassas, Va
I want this.

Yes, and I like it - either top or bottom.
Unregistered ?

Love having a big fat hairy man laying on top of me, cocks rubbing together, big ball belly slapping against my sucked-in belly, big chest on mine, grunting and grinding, squashing me and spunk creaming my body all over or he finishes kneeling over my face in my mouth.
http://www.xvideos.com/video36168325/frottage_gay_12

CFNM-Wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2022-06-10
72 year old
Man on man!!!
http://www.xvideos.com/video49871537/frot_stronger_than_this_one_hard_to_find_-_frot_with_passion

72 year old
Nothing better than naked men grinding together

http://www.xvideos.com/video36167117/frottage_gay_9
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
[url]https://www.xvideos.com/video8983471/well_built_muscular_dude_getting_wam[url]
Solosexr Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2022-05-23
58 year old male from England.
Done it standing up. Want to try it missionary. That would be so hot. Especially if we were in the woods doing it.

72 year old
Oh fuck yes!! nothing better than some guy you never met before grinding on top and splattering my body
DivineX Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2022-10-02
49 year old male from Virginia
I love lying underneath a guy while he grinds his much larger cock against mine!
Sometimes I fantasize about being a girl.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frotting in missionary position. Anyone try it?