JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wearing wife's panties
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Fasthand Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2018-10-23
48 year old bisexual male from London
What a turn on! I get so horny when I wear panties. I particularly like used ones from the dirty laundry basket which has pussy juice stains in them. End up wanking and cumming in them.....so sexy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
shannon66 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2020-07-18
male
I am a totally convincing crossdresser I love to wear bras and knickers everyday, and go out in public as Shannon.
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
I love women's knickers and bought a variety of them many years ago. Don't wear them often but do occasionally and find them a real turn on. I love the frills and delicacy of them and especially the way they are cut around the arse. Very nice to feel those frills on my cock and balls and to cum while wearing them.

I've rescued several pairs of my wife's when she's thrown then out too &#128513;&#128521;
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I do but only for masturbation fun. I have quite a stash of them in my garage now. She's a bit fussy about her panties and sorts through them every so often to dispose of any she no longer wants. There's never anything wrong with them so I grab them from the rubbish bin and hide them away.
Every so often, if I know she's going to be out for a good amount of time and no risk of being caught, I strip off and play around trying different pairs on until I find a pair that appeals.
Once I feel sufficiently horny, I dry hump a couple of pillows whilst wearing them and just hump the pillows until I cum. It's a great feeling when the cum soaks into the panties and I feel my cock getting lubricated.
A tip if you try it! I always put a towel over the pillow. The cum soaks through the skimpy fabric of the panties. It doesn't show on the towel when I put it back on the rail, but it does show on a pillow case!

Unregistered ?

Mmmm nice
ShortFuse said:
Love how my little dick looks in my wife's panties.
Unregistered ?

That's hot man. Thanks for the pro tip lol.
Baggsy2011 said:
I do but only for masturbation fun. I have quite a stash of them in my garage now. She's a bit fussy about her panties and sorts through them every so often to dispose of any she no longer wants. There's never anything wrong with them so I grab them from the rubbish bin and hide them away.
Every so often, if I know she's going to be out for a good amount of time and no risk of being caught, I strip off and play around trying different pairs on until I find a pair that appeals.
Once I feel sufficiently horny, I dry hump a couple of pillows whilst wearing them and just hump the pillows until I cum. It's a great feeling when the cum soaks into the panties and I feel my cock getting lubricated.
A tip if you try it! I always put a towel over the pillow. The cum soaks through the skimpy fabric of the panties. It doesn't show on the towel when I put it back on the rail, but it does show on a pillow case!
Unregistered ?

Used to love camming in wives panties with guys when kik had a camera on it
Unregistered ?

Nice. What about Skype?
JohnJWank said:
Used to love camming in wives panties with guys when kik had a camera on it
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

Not wearing my GF's panties at the moment but I do have her butt plug in....
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
hell yeah, sniff her dirty panties also, but i prefer her sisters dirty panties, at a party at her sisters, i found a pair of hers in laundry i put them on and wore the rest of the party, so hot talking to wifes sis as i was in her panties
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
tomcat_4211 Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-11-20
52 year old heterosexual
Divorced now, but always enjoyed "borrowing" my wife's lingerie for some fun. And before her, just about every other woman's in my family, plus friends', neighbors', etc. Always a LOT more enjoyable to borrow than buy my own. Just thinking about those times gets me so hard and horny.... cock stroke
Unregistered ?

Love wearing panties. She started going through old things and has a pile to get rid of and I was able to pull out quite a few for my own enjoyment. Working from home I get to wear them every day!
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
I actually wore a pair yesterday to meet a old friend for fun. Outdoors in her red leopard print thong on such a turn on. Even posed on roadside and on a gate for him.
Unregistered ?

I love slipping into wifes panties. I fantasize about c2c while in our panties.
cjohn84 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2015-04-22
curious from Essex / London UK
Love doing it. Would love someone to come and put some of hers on and sniff her juices while we wank
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wearing wife's panties