JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time in 3 years being sucked off by a man
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Just had a bud come over, all he wanted to do was suck me off, so he did. First time in 3 years, felt so damn good and a thrill, damn good cocksucker
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Nice been a several years since I sucked a cock. I did have a man suck me off a few years back, met him on a trail. That dirty faggot could suck. He made me fill his mouth with my juice in a little over a minute. When he drained me he spit my seed on the ground. I thought about looking for him again. It's amazing looking down at a man pleasuring your muscle holding his head knowing its nothing more than just nutting in his faggot mouth.
gasket62 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2015-07-24
62 year old curious male from East TN
Hell yeah! Finally had a chance to set something up last week. Got a first class blowjob while looking at his wife pics. Been about 4 years since last time I got a chance. He worked me over slow and easy to build a nice load and swallowed every drop.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
Guys seem to enjoy and get into sucking cock a lot more than women. The best blowjob I ever got was from a gay guy who deepthroated and devoured my cock in a hot wet frenzy. They do it because they really want to, not because you want them to, big difference. Guys are more likely to swallow too. BBWs come in a close second, lol.
MWankin Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-01-11
72 year old curious male from D.C./Maryland
gasket62 said:
Hell yeah! Finally had a chance to set something up last week. Got a first class blowjob while looking at his wife pics. Been about 4 years since last time I got a chance. He worked me over slow and easy to build a nice load and swallowed every drop.

I'd love to find a sharing hubby like that close by!
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
It is how you get ahead in the business world.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

Enjoymyself said:
Nice been a several years since I sucked a cock. I did have a man suck me off a few years back, met him on a trail. That dirty faggot could suck. He made me fill his mouth with my juice in a little over a minute. When he drained me he spit my seed on the ground. I thought about looking for him again. It's amazing looking down at a man pleasuring your muscle holding his head knowing its nothing more than just nutting in his faggot mouth.

It is so hot getting your cock sucked when you are out on a trail.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Letsplaycatch Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2019-02-08
58 year old bisexual male from Orlando
Mmmmm thank you for that so hot.
[[/i][u][/u]

Enjoymyself said:

I love getting my cock sucked on trails or in nature preserves.
User posted image
hotspot00 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2013-11-28
40 year old heterosexual from Steubenville, Ohio
I dont get to do it often. But I absolutely love getting sucked by dudes. Hassle free, don't have to talk to them or buy them dinner, they just show up to your hotel, get to work and leave.
My only issue is I always edge with looking for a dude to come blow me, so by time he actually shows up I'm on a fair trigger and I cum in a minute. Really want to lay back and appreciate and expert service that lasts
wankbuddies2015 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2015-08-05
48 year old curious
I do that edge for hours... a mate cane round to wank me off lasted all of a minute before a exploding. Really want someone to edge me for hours until I am begging and begging to cum
SpunkBubble Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2020-04-09
61 year old bisexual male
Love to suck off a horny guy, doesn't matter what size as long as he's good and hard. Doing it outside where you might get caught is fucking awsome. My best is 3 guys in a row at a park. Acting like a cheap whore is so hot.
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
My buddy and I just had out first since the start of the lockdown. It's only been 4 months but it seems forever. His wife went out for the day to visit her family yesterday so we had a good part of the day on our own.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time in 3 years being sucked off by a man