JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chubby/Overweight Jerk Buddies
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Happyhedo1051 Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2020-03-15
72 year old from USA
I feel it's all about attitude and lack of inhibition. I have always been a bit overweight and am living proof that the creator has a sense of humor. 6'1", 240# bear with a cut cock that barely gets to 5.5"! But since I found nudism I have dropped my inhibitions and have come to realize if others don't like what they see ...they don't have to look! By the same token I have found that there are very few that I don't find beautiful and desirable in some way. Remember our largest and most versatile sex organ is between our ears.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
I don't mind if my jo buddy is heavy. In fact, I could lose a few pounds. Fun cums in all sizes and shapes!
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Well ya can't change your bod in the short term, so enjoy what you have. For me, I like variety, short, tall, skinny, medium, big, so what. You've got a cock, right? I love looking at cock, I love playing with cock, I love seeing you love your cock, and if we can cum together, I'd love that too. Have fun with your cock, that's the main thing.
definitelybi Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2018-05-20
64 year old bisexual male from Philadelphia
overweight here too and always looking for a regular bate bud
albert_belkin Amateur Jackinchatter

415 posts since 2012-01-05
heterosexual male
very overweight here with smaller cock, but it doesnt stop me getting pervy and cumming loads.
justsomeguy1980 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2015-01-10
42 year old homosexual male from South Eastern Kentucky
I'm 5'8 and almost 300 pounds myself. It's strange because when I was younger I was a twink and I weighed around 130 but was self conscious. Now though, although I'd like to be thin again, I am more confident about my body and even perform under the same username I have here on chaturbate. I thought I'd maybe get a few followers, but I have over 650 and that goes to show people love all body types. All men jack off no matter what they look like, we might as well do it together.
Bicyclist62 Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2011-08-21
61 year old bisexual from oregon
57/m here. Skinny guy, but prefer guys around my age or older and especially those with a belly.
Marshall Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2016-08-25
67 year old curious from South Florida
LuvJerkingOff said:
I don't mind if my jo buddy is heavy. In fact, I could lose a few pounds. Fun cums in all sizes and shapes!

I agree with this post. I enjoy all men big or small, heavy or slim.
georgiastroker Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2020-10-26
60 year old male from Atlanta
Big Guy here. Atlanta GA here. Love big men. Look for me on Whereby /georgiastroker.
Looking for a Versatile buddy
Unregistered ?

I'm 235, decently hairy and 5in or just a hair over and cut down in mid/south TN.
For me I prefer guys similar to me, 230+ 5.5in or less, it's not so much about the weight as it is the cock and bonding that can happen with two similar people.
I do cam at times on WB only
Unregistered ?

I'm not impressive one bit, it can get intimidating if you're on chat or kik getting pervy with someone and they ask you to show. Unfortunately I've ended many chats that way, I hate ghosting buds but rather do that than endure the embarrassment of mentioning my body type.
luvwives Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2015-03-22
curious male
tp_cain said:
I think you'd be surprised what body types other people are into. Myself, I like hairy and some extra weight.

Couldn't agree more, a perfect jerk bud for me would be a bit heavier and hairy. Being dirty and able to talk is more even more important.
pantybottom Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2019-11-23
81 year old
I have always wanted to feel a bigger man on top of me doing me till he was done and empty
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
Happyhedo1051 said:
I feel it's all about attitude and lack of inhibition. I have always been a bit overweight and am living proof that the creator has a sense of humor. 6'1", 240# bear with a cut cock that barely gets to 5.5"! But since I found nudism I have dropped my inhibitions and have come to realize if others don't like what they see ...they don't have to look! By the same token I have found that there are very few that I don't find beautiful and desirable in some way. Remember our largest and most versatile sex organ is between our ears.

Well said and so true. I am in a similar situation, at school I used to avoid the showers but now since visiting a nude beach and using a cam I now don't give a flying fuck. I now deliberately choose a swimming centre with open showers and cam with anyone who wants to see, it may be a touch above 5" but it aint ugly either
Kindawild68 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2019-02-01
71 year old curious male from Western washington
Love to cam with another guy and do what he asks me to do!
I like it all!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chubby/Overweight Jerk Buddies