JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Panty drawer viewing
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

So hot and exciting rummaging through dirty clothes. Post some pics!
Add a reply Quote this post
cumforrealwomen Amateur Jackinchatter

352 posts since 2017-08-04
51 year old
nothing beats the thrill of being alone in the house of a lady you wank over....cock throbbing..heart beating as you go throught he knicker drawer seeing what sexy gear she has..then the ultimate of finding the wash basket...that thrill as you lift those musky cunt stained knickers to your nose...cock in hand..inhaling her sex....even better nowadays as you can flick her facebook up on your phone an look at her pics as you wank....sadly these days theres not as many opportunites ...always up fr chats an phone wanks over the women whose knickers we have sniffed
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
I think the thrill is. seeing what someone u know wears?
FrankB Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2015-11-14
35 year old heterosexual
cumforrealwomen said:
nothing beats the thrill of being alone in the house of a lady you wank over....cock throbbing..heart beating as you go throught he knicker drawer seeing what sexy gear she has..then the ultimate of finding the wash basket...that thrill as you lift those musky cunt stained knickers to your nose...cock in hand..inhaling her sex....even better nowadays as you can flick her facebook up on your phone an look at her pics as you wank....sadly these days theres not as many opportunites ...always up fr chats an phone wanks over the women whose knickers we have sniffed

This is really hot. You have made me really hard at the thought of doing this
uk_dirtyoldpervert Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2019-08-30
65 year old
Love this thread! Also on the lookout at friends houses for wives and ofsprings panties drawers and dirty washing baskets! Love to get some home for a sniff of fragrant cunt juice and then a hard wank thinking of where the crotch has been and the unaware female whose intimate underwear I'm rubbing on my perv cock. Here's a posh woman you might know and her unddies - I wank in her stuff a lot!

User posted image

User posted image

[img]https://thumb-p5.xhcdn.com/a/b2AIAEqDiwsCpIVo9ln2_g
/000/178/064/855_1000.jpg[/img]

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

if you want a wank with me about this you can skype me: [email protected]
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Totally agree, sometimes it's just proving what you thought was right, they're dirty. But then finding someone who portrays thereself as prim and proper actually has the kinkiest selection of lingerie and hidden toys can be the ultimate find, especially when your a workman who tells them you had to move the drawers to do work but everything's back in place then seeing them blush knowing you found what was hidden underneath has been discovered grin
Harrycarrot Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2019-11-25
70 year old bisexual male from Leeds Yorkshire England UK
For me its all about the thrill of being in her house alone door locked completely safe in the knowledge that I will not be disturbed I have her place to myself when she is thousands of miles away on holiday.
It means I can strip off and try all her panties and things on and stroke my cock whilst walking around in her bar and panties and stockings.
It also means I can safely explore all her drawers for toys or perhaps photos or private intimate correspondence.
As far as the washbasket is concerned there are always dirty items in there usually piss stained. I have learnt that the white crusty deposit on her gusset isn't spunk but dried cunt juice. Also the aroma of cunt disappears after a short time but I still sniff and pick the gusset knowing her cunt has been pressed against it
Harry Leeds England
Unregistered ?

Harrycarrot said:
For me its all about the thrill of being in her house alone door locked completely safe in the knowledge that I will not be disturbed I have her place to myself when she is thousands of miles away on holiday.
It means I can strip off and try all her panties and things on and stroke my cock whilst walking around in her bar and panties and stockings.
It also means I can safely explore all her drawers for toys or perhaps photos or private intimate correspondence.
As far as the washbasket is concerned there are always dirty items in there usually piss stained. I have learnt that the white crusty deposit on her gusset isn't spunk but dried cunt juice. Also the aroma of cunt disappears after a short time but I still sniff and pick the gusset knowing her cunt has been pressed against it

Great. When is she away again?
Goodfun25 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2020-06-06
38 year old
Love seeing guys wife gf and others panties draw kik me if want to show them and their panties off playfun25
glossynylons1967 Professional Jackinchatter

1773 posts since 2019-06-06
56 year old male from Republic of Ireland
Harrycarrot said:

Great post mate
Those panties with dried cunt juice must be fantastic
Big8in78 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2019-02-19
45 year old curious male from Pantyland
Love doing the same thing. Message me on Wickr
big8in78 or Discord
Big8inpantyboy #2235