JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Throbbing taint
Page: < prev  of 2  
sweetperv Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2023-04-25
46 year old bisexual male from Canada
RetroBate46 said:
Like to see it throb, especially when you can see the cum shoot simultaneously. Really like to contract my own.

I know this is an old thread, but yeahhhhh I love videos where you can see both at the same time. My favourite is when he moans or says fuuuuuck or that he's gonna cum, right at his point of no return, then you can see the big first contraction in his taint, and then the two or three seconds of perfect bliss before his ejaculation begins. Fuck that's hot.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
celeb_dream Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2023-04-09

i love seeing that too. and sometimes i feel my taint with my finger right when i cum and it throbs. my ex would sometimes lick my asshole as i came and she told me how much she liked seeing my taint throb.
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
celeb_dream said:
i love seeing that too. and sometimes i feel my taint with my finger right when i cum and it throbs.

Experienced masturbators know about all the body reactions, taint throbing, stomach contracting, nips hard, toes curled, legs straightened, head thrown back. The taint is subtle, but very enjoyable with a finger on it.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Hairybi said:
Experienced masturbators know about all the body reactions, taint throbing, stomach contracting, nips hard, toes curled, legs straightened, head thrown back. The taint is subtle, but very enjoyable with a finger on it.

So true! My taint throbs like a drum when I cum!
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
WildChildJade88 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2023-03-18
69 year old bisexual male from SC
"Taint" can also be between the cock and the balls!
Lonely Wanker
sweetperv Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2023-04-25
46 year old bisexual male from Canada
WildChildJade88 said:
"Taint" can also be between the cock and the balls!

Yeah! It's so hot to see that part pulsing too, like the bottom of his shaft above the nut sack. I think that area is kinda relaxed during the point of no return, then it starts really pulsating when he starts ejaculating.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Throbbing taint