JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best way to get a bud who is religious to be a jo bud
Page: of 1  
abritesunnyday Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-06-22
65 year old curious from Pittsburgh PA
Found a new married bud who says he is religious. We have chatted on the phone. I was jacking while he talked about pussy he did. So how do I get him to jack with me? Need ideas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
Forget it! Married religious guy seems like real hard work ! Find another guy with no hang ups !
rand Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2009-02-16
46 year old curious from USA
religious guys masturbate to... if you can talk on the phone about pussy, you can also pose the question "how often do you jackoff" my closet friends I have j/o with are all religious... it can happen...
Unregistered ?

Well if he knew you were getting off as he spoke of his sexual exploits, it shouldn't be too difficult. Since he was willing to talk in a sexually explicit manner, it sort of follows that his religious beliefs are somewhat liberal regarding sex, doesn't it? You'll have to be tactful, to be sure, so I'd suggest just taking it slow. Engage him in sexual talk again and, after he is well into it, mention masturbation. If you've ever done mutual with a girl, that would be a great way to touch on the subject of self pleasure. If he doesn't lock up on you, take it a bit further and mention mutual masturbation with a male friend. I'm no expert, but I'd think that if he was going to turn you down, his reaction to these would be a pretty good indicator.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Just because a person is religious doesn't mean they are against that kind of thing. Although they could be.
I'm just a guy
abritesunnyday Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-06-22
65 year old curious from Pittsburgh PA
he has said some other things and I did mention about masterbation but he never really answered me. He has said somethings that lead me to believe that he meant something else. Our last conversation the other day, ended quite strange. He said something about monkey balls and I said something about his balls and he surprisingly said "what did you say?" and I just laughed. Well I have called him again but we have not spoken yet.
Unregistered ?

My religious acquaintances, especially the Catholics, hate this real fact: "According to the John Jay report commissioned by the U.S. bishops, allegations of sexual abuse were made in 1950-2002 against 4,392 priests." When it comes to the god given, biological urge, we are all alike.
GeorgeGlans Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2009-06-10
65 year old
Erm..we don't all go for altar boys. But a clergyman is as much a man beneath that collar, yes.
It does me good like I know it should.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
gman20 said:
My religious acquaintances, especially the Catholics, hate this real fact: "According to the John Jay report commissioned by the U.S. bishops, allegations of sexual abuse were made in 1950-2002 against 4,392 priests." When it comes to the god given, biological urge, we are all alike.

Yeah, and I fail to see how that is relevant to this subject. angry

OP: Religion is not what it was. Men masturbate, and if he tells you he doesn't, I'll bet he's lying. wink
Treat him as you would any other guy, and if he's not interested, so be it.
You shouldn't make assumptions just because he believes in something; religious conviction is diverse.

I know a Muslim guy who strictly observes Ramadan, but he still gambles, smokes and drinks throughout the year.
www.buddybate.com
GeorgeGlans Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2009-06-10
65 year old
Nope my friend, religion hasn't changed. The world around us has. The Judeo-Christian-Islamic system has a HUGE problem with masturbation. Get religious or get your own spirituality. Unless you get off on masochistic guilt, that is.
It does me good like I know it should.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Isn't there something in the constitution about the separation of church and sex?

. :-)
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Hmmmmm I'm religious and I know a lot of religious guys, but I don't know any of them that don't like to masturbate. Most do it in private, but there are still those who are sure enough of their sexuality, that they will jerk with a buddy.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best way to get a bud who is religious to be a jo bud