JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you wanked today??
Page: < prev  of 12  
tn69 Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2020-07-07
51 year old
Yes to some emma watson pics from few years ago
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
smoothetool Professional Jackinchatter

1027 posts since 2013-07-16
58 year old heterosexual male from UK
strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke Of course I have twice strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke and I'm now going for my third
My cock is for WANKING
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I woke up to my wife coming into our bedroom from her shower in nothing but her towel. Her bare back exposed, a hint of her ass showing as she finished toweling off. I took my morning wood into my hand and stated slowly stroking the length. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled, lowering the towel a few inches. I stared at her sexy curvy milf ass and picked up the pace. She reached over and pulled the covers down so she could see my hand working my swollen and throbbing member. The towel fell to the floor and she wiggled her ass for me as I wanked to her. She bent forward slightly and parted her legs so I could watch her fingers teasing her bare pussy lips with one hand, and the other pulled her ass cheeks apart so I could see her teasing herself better. It only took a few minutes before I blew my first load of the day on my abdomen, chest, and the pillow just to the left of my face. She scolded me for making a mess and smiled as she finished getting dressed and left for work.
Unregistered ?

Just about to start. Will probably wank for a couple of hours.

stroke
Page: < prev  of 12  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Have you wanked today??