JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How many girls are actually still on here?
Page: < prev  of 9  
MissIshtar Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2021-05-27
37 year old heterosexual female from London
CharlesEcho2021 said:
I'm nobody's victim mate. You carry on with your pretence, and fake outrage and mens behaviour on a masturbating site. It's not like you wandered in thinking it was Mums net.. Anyway, I have to go, just seen Santa and Lord Lucan riding a unicorn.

Already said. Nothing wrong with sexual comments on a sexual site. People mocking metoo and just general anti female twattery can fuck off and so can you

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

MissIshtar said:
Already said. Nothing wrong with sexual comments on a sexual site. People mocking metoo and just general anti female twattery can fuck off and so can you

#fuckyou2

Unregistered ?

I am a female and so is my Dad

Jackaday9 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-07-09

Im a girl and I will show you my cock to prove it !!!

marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
KnoxGal said:
The only problem with that is if a woman does express a POV she gets bombarded with PMs, the majority of which aren't very nice.

So true. There used to be women here ... I'm talking 10-15 years ago and yes this site is that old. Time after time you'd see them get run off by bombarding rude assholes who just want them to perform, and the ruder the request the better.

I can't blame women for avoiding this place ... sure we all masturbate but we don't have to listen to bad actors no matter how we are structured between the legs.

marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Alexsalterego said:
I'm more inclined to believe there actually is women on here. However, they're only lurking and just reading threads on here out of curiousity.

Probably true, so they can just reply to anyone who seems worth the trouble ... as if any of us really are.

Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How many girls are actually still on here?