JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Toxicity/Aggression
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

First of all, I'm not lecturing anyone or finger-wagging. No need to say "If you don't like it, find another site".

But I was wondering if there are any other guys out there who aren't fans of the "Yeah she's asking for it - needs my cock in her, the slut" school of male aggression that seems so prevalent on here? I'd like to see the Venn diagram of those guys and the ones who are hungry for pics of barely-legal girls in school uniform, too...

TO REITERATE- I'm not calling anyone out here, that's why I'm doing it on a separate thread rather than starting an argument in the middle of a normal one. If that's your thing, fine. It's the internet - it's where we get all our fantasies out, and there are PLENTY of things I say online that I probably wouldn't dare say out loud in the real world! But I just wanted to know... surely I'm not the only guy who's both a feminist and a massive pervert? smile
Add a reply Quote this post
sentry Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-04-28
36 year old curious male from Boulder Colorado
Yeah I don't like that kind of stuff at all. When a forum here or anywhere or a chat goes that direction I head out. Never mention it for the same reasons you've said. There are women here, and it's generally not a great way to make them feel welcome much less not a great way to behave
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Agree 100%
Unregistered ?

Yeah. Totally agreed. The second someone feels the need to degrade a woman I jump out of the chat.
Harguy Amateur Jackinchatter

313 posts since 2019-03-19
bisexual male
Agree 100%
IrishJoe Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2019-11-10
61 year old
Not my thing at all but that is a preference and I have a live and let live approach to this site I know the difference between fantasy and reality in my own case and I assume it is the same for most of us
Unregistered ?

Agree 100%

The second someone feels the need to degrade a woman I leave the chat.
boatstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2016-03-30
male from NJ
Yep. total turn off for me. Ive had some great chats that were ruined soon as some dude started with that shit.

gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Yeah, I've dropped chats and chatters when they start in with abusive language toward women.
Unregistered ?

Yeah, I can't stand macho talk. Especially when guys state "I would fuck her". Like fucking someone is something you do and it doesn't at all require one's consent. I agree with you. After all, "I would fuck her"="I would rape her". Not attractive.
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
BigDixRule said:
... "I would fuck her"="I would rape her". ...

That seems a rather extreme interpretation of the phrase.

I think the rules/admins are doing a pretty good job of flushing the worst of it from the open chatrooms, and I've come to really appreciate that. I can control who I talk to and what I talk about in private, but the community room needs to be a safe space.
ylonicfanuk Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2020-05-21
70 year old
We all seem to agree, which is great. Sexual fantasy is one thing but degrading women and using abusing language, calling them "sluts," "whores" and so on just shows an utter hatred of women.
Unregistered ?

Really glad you started this thread. I think the words "slut" or "whore" can actually be feminist terms assuming you arent attributing them to a woman who wouldn't call her those things herself, or assuming that her being a "slut" means that she doesn't deserve respect and consent as well. The part that bothers me is all of the fantasies relating to a lack of consent, whether it's the "free use" guy or the "very rough sex" with Emma Watson guys, or what have you. As soon as someone says they want to use a girl, that just sounds like rape to me.

There's more to it than that though. Look at all the interracial stuff in the rooms. If you're looking for toxicity and aggression, what about that WHITECOCKSMATTER guy? Not to get overly political here, but there's a level of vitriol in the Trump Right/Alt Right that seems to look at women and people of color as cattle. And they get ANGRY if you suggest otherwise.
theknickerinspector Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2014-10-18
59 year old heterosexual from UK
sentry said:
There are women here, and it's generally not a great way to make them feel welcome much less not a great way to behave

It's interesting that while the sexual preferences of males is relatively wide ranging in nature, the preferences of females tends to be a subset of being dominated. I'm not suggesting that unsophisticated "rough" talk on this site is an encouragement to females (if that was your objection) since in order to feel aroused females tend to need to feel fundamentally safe and the type of comments you mention seem unlikely to foster that feeling, but I think to ignore the nature of female fantasy (not that you necessarily were) is simplistic and crass.
JustAHornyGuy Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2017-12-06
heterosexual male from UK
Not into it at all myself, but the last time this topic came up some twat accused me of "white knighting" just because I don't get off on calling women sluts.

https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=90189&p=1
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Toxicity/Aggression