JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self Cum Eating
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I guess I am lucky in that I love my precum and also enjoy my cum, I think it tastes fine, I love the thick and creamy texture and I like looking at myself in the mirror with cum all over my tongue after I have licked it from my fingers.

Mint is a pretty good palate setter for me, or chocolate, but the cum is the main event and I mostly just enjoy it natural.

I just wish I could suck another guy to completion as I imagine it feels wonderful to have jets of hot thick, sticky cum fill my mouth direct from the source.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I've always like tasting my precum, especially when my wife catches it with her fingers and feed it to me. For a long time I clean her up after our sex session and inside her pussy. Really liked the taste of our mixed cum. Over the last couple of yrs, when I jack off, I've started taking a small taste of my cum and am increasing the amount I eat each time. This is so when I get to have a male on male session I'll be able to swallow him.
Jerkingfun26 Amateur Jackinchatter

200 posts since 2020-07-13
79 year old bisexual male from Reading, Berkshire
As we are all into recycling, seems the logical thing to do?
I have an enlarged prostate which means I orgasm normally but have little cum, maybe a drop.
So this little drop of liquid gold is carefully gathered up and rolled around my mouth.
Jerkingfun
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Farmerbillythehero Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2016-12-02
42 year old curious from Yakima Washington
If I want to eat mine I do it in the middle of an edging session. If I let the cum out without a full orgasm(ruining) I'm still horny enough to slurp it off my fingers and continue
tomcat_4211 Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-11-20
52 year old heterosexual
Licking up my precum makes me horny as all get-out. Started doing it several years ago as my then-gf was very much into tasting her own pussy in any way possible so I thought I should be able to return the favor. I did and it was incredible, My stroke sessions became 10x more intense when I did it.

My current gf 'ordered' me to lick it when were were sexting one time before she came back from out of town. Turned her on A LOT that I did it, and she loves feeding it to me.

Good all around.
Comface22 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2018-07-26
27 year old
Swallow your own cum is a good way to clean up your mess folks
Messege on kik if you live in Birmingham UK : comface2
Bimike1962 Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2017-06-27
62 year old curious male from Eastern Washington
I always swallow mine. Hate to see cum wasted.
I want to cum with you!
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
I like it, been doing it since I was a teenager. It's a bit more difficult now, but I still manage. The easiest way is to eat the wife's pussy out right after I fuck her. I know some guys can't eat their cum after they shoot, no libido, but it's never been a problem for me.
Unregistered ?

Mine tastes pretty good, that really helps. I only started to get serious about eating my own cum after my wife went through meno and lost her sex drive. I began to taste a bit of it now and then. But the more i tasted, the more i liked it. And the more that i ate, the easier it got. Now i'm to the point that I rarely waste any of it.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self Cum Eating