JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My Topless Wife
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
IamGung Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2019-04-21
39 year old heterosexual male
SublimeDreamer said:
One of the first photos my wife sent me when we began dating before she put on some weight. Thoughts and honest feedback? Would love to hear reactions and talk about her. My skype is syntheticdreams2077 User posted image

Wow...she's so lovely...wish to feel her boobs and make love to her
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
SublimeDreamer said:
After gaining some weight User posted image

She's sexy! I would be interested. Just saying ...
Open to interesting ideas
Greybeardd Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2015-03-11
63 year old bisexual from Ontario canada
She has lovely natural boobs! very suckable and wankable. thanks for sharing stroke
Unregistered ?

SublimeDreamer said:
I have plenty more to share if anyone is interested. Hit me up: syntheticdreams2077

She's lovely, bet you have a great time with her! Plus, you're taking more pics...you've got it made!
Unregistered ?

Those are Great tits before and after. Have fun with them forever buddy.
SublimeDreamer Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2020-06-18
32 year old
Love letting others stroke to her and talking about her. Skype is syntheticdreams2077
Andyblows Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2019-10-02
77 year old curious male from Near Oklahoma city
Beautiful breasts. Thanks for sharing.
M w m age 73. Love jacking and sucking.curious pen pals welcome.
Passarino Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2020-10-28
58 year old male from Maryland
SublimeDreamer said:
After gaining some weight User posted image

She looks fantastic.
1hardcock Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2016-01-07
53 year old bisexual from florida
very nice tits
jjh Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2020-04-26
61 year old heterosexual male from dundee scotland
mmm love those breasts would love to see more
mark46 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2018-03-09
49 year old heterosexual male from mids uk
still got a great pair of boobs boobsstroke
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Nice I like the after gaining pic the best .
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
I found this thread accidentally looking for some sweet wanking material. I love photos of real wives, and these two are wonderful. My cock is out and hard, and I will make myself cum shortly for this awesome beauty.

Just a couple of thoughts as I stroke...
It is SO INCREDIBLY HOT that a woman enjoys taking nude pics of herself to send to her lover/husband.
It is always hot when said husband shares those pics for us other horny married guys to enjoy. I wonder if she appreciates how beautiful I find her, and if she would ever care to hear the fantasies in my head that are dedicated toward her at this moment.
I love seeing the progression between these two pics. You can see her smile, and her glasses, and know this is the same person. Her young body is beautiful, and something for me to crave, but her more mature body is also beautiful, and I still would love to spend time alone and intimate with her either way. Those tits are beautiful, and draw me into her, making me want to caress, squeeze, lick, suck, and play with them.

So, SublimeDreamer, if you can please tell your beautiful wife how much of a turn on she is, and feel free to share more of her if you can.

User posted image
User posted image
Unregistered ?

WhitehawkWanderer said:
I found this thread accidentally looking for some sweet wanking material. I love photos of real wives, and these two are wonderful. My cock is out and hard, and I will make myself cum shortly for this awesome beauty.

It is SO INCREDIBLY HOT that a woman enjoys taking nude pics of herself to send to her lover/husband.
It is always hot when said husband shares those pics for us other horny married guys to enjoy. I wonder if she appreciates how beautiful I find her, and if she would ever care to hear the fantasies in my head that are dedicated toward her at this moment.
I love seeing the progression between these two pics. You can see her smile, and her glasses, and know this is the same person. Her young body is beautiful, and something for me to crave, but her more mature body is also beautiful, and I still would love to spend time alone and intimate with her either way. Those tits are beautiful, and draw me into her, making me want to caress, squeeze, lick, suck, and play with them.

So, SublimeDreamer, if you can please tell your beautiful wife how much of a turn on she is, and feel free to share more of her if you can.

User posted image
User posted image

Very sexy and erotic.
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
I also love the fact that the little christmas stocking decorations is a common theme in these pics! I don't know why, but that is hot to me too!

And don't forget those beautiful tits!

WhitehawkWanderer said:

User posted image
User posted image
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My Topless Wife