JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » sucking dick... why??
Page: of 3   next > 
immorefun20 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2017-10-12
38 year old
lately Ive been craving sucking some dick. I just want to try it. Im just afraid that guys out there might want to get into fucking and other stuff. Is it possible to just suck dick and be on my way?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Sure. But that means establishing up front agreed limits. Maybe it that YOU might find later that you are interested in "fucking and other stuff"? There likely won't be anyone there to pull you back!
VeryTallGayDude59 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2019-05-24
64 year old homosexual male from California
Yes, it is possible to just suck some dick and then be on your way. I have some friendly suggestions.

Try posting on doublelist.com, if you're in one of their geographical zones. Doing this allows you to be specific about what you want before you agree to meet up with someone.

Whether you do or don't identify as gay/bi, blowjobs qualify as sex. If you're going to try sucking dick, consider precautions against COVID and STDs. Here's a good one-sheet from the NYC Dept of Health:
Safer Sex and COVID-19
Health and horniness, all day long
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
immorefun20 said:
lately Ive been craving sucking some dick. I just want to try it. Im just afraid that guys out there might want to get into fucking and other stuff. Is it possible to just suck dick and be on my way?

Yes you can just suck a cock. I use to se a guy that was a widower in his late 60's. He was tiered and horny and lonely. I use to own a big Titan 4 door pick-up. Every Sunday at 5 am use to pick him up go to a secluded area and get in the back seat. He would pull his cock out and I would suck him to completion always swallowing his load. Right not i see a married guy meet him at least once a week most times more to give him head.
Unregistered ?

Yep. I always say up front that it is oral only. It has never been any kind of issue.
Unregistered ?

Yes, it's possible. I've mostly met up to get sucked.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I love sucking cock and have met many men to only suck them off. Many men enjoy getting head and cumming in a willing mouth as they aren't getting it from wife or GF.

Just be sure to make it clear you only want to give head.
Small dick chronic masturbator
stlguy39 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old bisexual male from St. Louis area
Like everyone else has said, no problem just sucking cock if you just let them know that's all you want to do. I've never had any issues telling someone I didn't want to go any further. But you might consider mutual oral also, won't hurt to get your cock sucked in return.
A good place to try to find a guy to suck could be an adult video store with an arcade or theater. I've been to a couple and sucking is the number 1 thing that goes on.
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
How easy is it cat catch SOMETHING by sucking cock?
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
OhSoCurious said:
How easy is it cat catch SOMETHING by sucking cock?

Quite:

Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
Herpes
HPV (human papillomavirus)
HIV (less likely)
Trichomoniasis

Use a condom unless you have his medical history and recent STD tests in hand before he unzips. And then think, "Do I trust him with my health?"
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
76 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
Excellent reply Sanbonis.
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
I like jerking off a nice cock. I like my cock being jerked off.
I like my cock being sucked, be it guy or girl.
I tried sucking a cock a few years ago but it just didn't "do" anything for me.
I like to play with my cock!
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I am 100% in agreement with You. I have absolutely No attraction to Men. Its the Cock that I enjoy. I do not want any hugging, kissing or even having them Suck My Cock. Those are all things that I enjoy with a Woman. On the other hand, finding a safe secret Cock to Suck is one of the most incredible experiences possible. To take another Mans Penis in to My mouth. To feel it slowly harden and feel His pulse on My lips. Then to slowly Suck Him off. I like to go slow so I can enjoy the erotic experience. The longer it last, the more pleasure We both experience.
For Me Sucking Cock has two draws. First of all, for a Man to Suck another Mans Cock is the Ultimate Taboo. So to take another Mans throbbing Cock into My mouth, and experience the private Shame. To hear His breathing, smell His musk, and taste His Pre-Cum, as I commit this incredible sin. That's an incredible Nasty Pleasure. Then for Me there is the fact that I was born with a tiny Cock. Maybe 3" when I am rock hard. So for Me the other draw is that with such a tiny dick I love to Worship any larger Cock. My tiny dick gives Me as much pleasure as any of the really Big Cocks, But to have a Big Cock right in My face is an incredible turn on. I love to Lick and Slurp on a Big Cock until it explodes in My face and in My mouth. Then I just like to quietly leave. I have no need for praise. I wanted to Suck His Cock and swallow His Sperm, but I do not want any kind of personal relationship. I just wanted to Suck Him off.
I see many Men that are over 50, seem to hide a secret craving to Suck Cock. Most seem to simply want to Suck a Cock to completion. It is an incredible experience. With so many Men in their 20's and 30's, not getting enough head, so they have to jerk off. What a waste of Fresh, Hot Sperm, when there are so many Men over 50 who would love to SECRETLY Suck them off. No one would ever need to know. I know when I was in My 20's and 30's, I could Cum twice in a row, back to back. So why not let a mature Cock Sucker, Secretly Suck Your Cock. No one ever needs to know. Donate a load today.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
brutpolo Amateur Jackinchatter

304 posts since 2016-10-15
67 year old curious from Dallas, TX
Wife's health issues and associated meds had serious impacts on her libido and there were some long dry spells. Started sharing wife pics with other guys and meeting a few in person for sharing pics and J/O. Knowing other guys were in the same boat, I didn't mind lending a helping hand and mouth for a nice clean dick in need. Share pics and an older video of wife and I with a couple local buds and always end up exchanging blowjobs or sucking them off wile they watch the video. Covid has sure put a damper on things.
Unregistered ?

I had some pretty hot experiences with strangers. There was a secluded cruising spot that would occasionally have someone there waiting for a hj or bj.

I went there once desperate for cock and there was a guy in his car. He gave me the international sign language for hj, so I joined him in his car. I saw his cock and couldn't resist at all. I was only in the car for a few seconds and I had his hard on in my mouth and I gave him a hard fast sloppy and greedy blowjob.He was a really loud cummer, too. I was so turned on that I couldn't see straight and I exploded in his mouth after only a few seconds of getting sucked on. We drenched each others faces and mouths with cum.

I met him there a few more times. The last time, there were two guys in the car next to ours. We both left our car doors open, and it was fucking hot listening to them suck each other while I was sucking my guy off.

That was the last time I did something risky. I had no STDs and figured I'd stop while I was ahead.

It sure can be hot sucking off strangers, though.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » sucking dick... why??