JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When you start to cum
Page: < prev  of 5  
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
hornyboy189 said:
i usually rub my glans while im cumming cause it gets extra sensitive and play with my nipples while i shoot my load. overstimulating is the best

Love to play with your glans; rubbing it with my lubed fingers.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I wonder was our first orgasm the most intense or just our imagination. I was very surprised of what was occurring I thought I was having a seizure or some kind of fit, but the intense pleasure was so good I got over my almost immediately and wanted that feeling again and I still do it but not as much as when I started ejaculating 68 years ago in 1954. Prior to that day I would play with my cock without orgasm. I wish someone told me to do it longer.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

sometimes I keep stroking, just a little
other times I let go of my cock completely and just let my jizz spurt out and enjoy the feeling of my cock throbbing.
Unregistered ?

ohmy66 said:
Unless I am deliberately delaying orgasm, I stop and let out a bit of spunk and then carry on. When it comes to the final stage I keep rubbing until I am satisfied.

Exactly what I've been doing. I wank hard, usually in a mirror, this will always be a bit of a posh wank and when I get close-ish I let out one or two spurts and use this to lube my shaft. I feel the bump of every vein at this stage and it's hard not to cum quickly after. Its great lube and looks fucking hot... and creamy.. and I'll cum from a full fist working my whole length up and down..
Unregistered ?

Past the "point of no return" I keep stroking, but stop when I start ejaculating and enjoy the pleasure of the release.
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
Lately when I start to cum I give it only one or two strokes so only a little cum comes out, and I find when that subsides after 4-5 seconds or so I can keep wanking it for another 10-20 secs or so and enjoy the main cum. Essentially it's like cumming twice in very quick succession, and it's turning into quite the addiction.
Kyle18 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2018-06-21
20 year old curious male from Italy
If I'm in the shower: i keep stroking and blast the wall

If I'm at my desk: i hold it tight and spurt
DonB3 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2021-10-31
bisexual male from New England
bchbum122 said:
When you are jacking off and start to cum do you stop jerking while shooting or do you keep on jerking while shooting?
Personally I stop jerking and just hold my cock so I can feel the throbbing and how good it feels.

Usually, I am well lubed up and when I start to orgasm, I continue stroking while cumming, for it gives an intense shooting of cum (large volume of cum). What a tremendous feeling when cumming and stroking fast. Shoots those great volumes of cum.
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
I had never thought of this before, amazing the insights you get from this site.

I believe I used to stop, but now I continue to jerk harder, tighter, and faster throughout the ejaculation.
Unregistered ?

when i start to cum, i hold the end of my foreskin closed, so i can see & feel my big load inflate my foreskin. feels so good to have my hot spunk stretching my foreskin. then i usually let it slop out onto the table....
Unregistered ?

Being uncut I slide the skin back and hold it there as it shoots up my stomach...
Unregistered ?

It depends on the situation and how strong my orgasm is
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When you start to cum