JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ladies- When a guy cums in you ?
Page: of 2   next > 
Hoosier1970 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2016-04-18
54 year old from Indiana USA
Hello Ladies,

After sex and a guy cums in you. Do you get cleaned up right after of do you leave it in ?

The women Ive been with who get cleaned up right after have said that they don't like how it feels running out of them and down the crack of their ass,they feel not clean, its gross, they don't want to sleep in the wet spot.

I've never asked the ones who will leave it in. Due to it turns me on. So no reason for me to ask and I appreciate it. For who like to clean up after I respect it and have never not asked them to clean up.

I like it when the dont get cleaned up right after. Turns me on because we had a great time and thats us together. Falling asleep together that neither of us got cleaned up is hot, I'll sleep in the wet spot its us and doesn't bother me , if she puts panties on after and knowing my and her cum together is in her panties drives me crazy, I have no problem the next morning or not long after going at it again.

Thanks for the answer ladies.
Kik- millwright1970. Skype-Hoosier1970. Discord-Hoosier1970
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
littleposh Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2013-11-02
43 year old curious from UK
I like to leave it, love it the next day when I'll be at work and can feel it run out of me
GBWanker2020 Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2020-08-17
54 year old
Ladies?... Brilliant!
Unregistered ?

I always make guys I'm with wear condoms, so never experienced it.

However, sometimes, if I'm in the mood and depending on how the sex was, how I'm feeling, I do like a guy to empty the condom onto my belly so I can see how much of a mess he made.

I do recommend condoms for everybody except people in long relationships having babies though, stay safe.
BJintheUK Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2020-11-20
73 year old heterosexual male from South East UK
littleposh, I went out with a girl once who loved to leave it in. She said she got a real buzz the next day when she was at work and she felt it "cum away" as she put it, i.e. slipped out of her and into her knickers. She said it always put her in a good mood when that happened.
BJ likes a HJ
Unregistered ?

my wife loves the feel of it oozing out when it finally does but with her being so tight it really remains in a good while unless she's upright and exercising or walking a lot. Thus, if shes headed to work after a morning delight, she'll slip in a tampon to hold the cum in her for a while and let it marinate her pussy and we can fuck later on that same day.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I let it set for a bit but clean it up. Helps prevent getting a UTI.
MNpervert Amateur Jackinchatter

439 posts since 2014-03-17
bisexual male from Minneapolis, Minnesota
I always clean out my own mess. Love creampies
MNpervert-Hugo Nothing is taboo with me
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
Well when we were first married it didn't bother her to have my cum running out of her pussy, then after the first kid arrived she cleaned up right away, or I cleaned her up eating both our juices! After the 3rd kid arrived it was condoms every time we has sex! Now it's just eating her pussy when she desires it!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
many women pee right after sex , used to use a towel underneath and a cum rag older now not very active.
Latinwifeplaying Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2014-04-02
39 year old bisexual from California
I enjoy laying there and feeling it slowly seep out. I'll put my panties on sometimes afterwards...sometimes I just lay naked. I don't feel dirty or disgusting. But then again, I enjoy sloppy dirty sex
Unregistered ?

I think it is special when you have a man's cum inside your body. I think cum is a really precious thing a man makes and it is special when a man gets a lovely orgasm inside your body. I think it is just something that makes you feel good about your body that a man got that pleasure inside of you. That makes me feel better that having an orgasm myself. I know lots of girls will be different to me and that is OK.
Unregistered ?

I love the feel of it so I leave it in.
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
Grainne_ said:
I think it is special when you have a man's cum inside your body. I think cum is a really precious thing a man makes and it is special when a man gets a lovely orgasm inside your body. I think it is just something that makes you feel good about your body that a man got that pleasure inside of you. That makes me feel better that having an orgasm myself. I know lots of girls will be different to me and that is OK.
I don't know if your in a relationship or not Grainne but the man that gets such a loving caring girl as you is or will be in the future a very lucky man.
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
That is sooo HOT!!! I love cumming deep inside my lady and watching my cum leak out of her pussy! On night, I filled her 3 times, then we played with her pussy and she came and came! It was sooo messy and we loved it!!!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ladies- When a guy cums in you ?