JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Would you like to see your wife get fucked?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Dave1952 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2019-05-26
71 year old bisexual male
I am pretty sure that any husband that is honest with himself would love to see another man enjoying what he knows is his. I for one would love it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JR2020 Skilled Jackinchatter

637 posts since 2020-01-17
55 year old
Hard. By a lot of men
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I learned my wife would be game for a gangbang when we were talking in bed one night after sex. She said she wanted to be the girl in the middle of a group jerkoff, and just lay back and masturbate while a group of guys does themselves to her masturbating. I told her I could arrange something better for her, besides a group jacking off, and she just sighed and smiled and said, "Hmmmm!"

About a week or two later, I brought a friend over to our house, and he took an instant interest in my wife. We shared a few glasses of wine, and a couple of hours later, we all ended up in the bedroom, and we took care of her together. I jerked a major load watching him piston his 7-inch cock in and out of her pussy, as she came repeatedly to our attention.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

Yes but only if I were being fucked at the same time (by a guy or girl, don't care)
Unregistered ?

My absolute biggest fantasy is the idea of my wife with other cock. Not sure I could handle it for real but that just makes the fantasy of it so much more filthy.

If anybody wants to chat about her then feel free to add me on kik or skype.
EverydayJackr Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2021-02-08
43 year old bisexual male
God yes and let me play too
Unregistered ?

I've only recently got the yearning to watch my wife being fucked by another guy. I've seen her several times with another female, and I guess for some men that would be a dream come true, but in my younger years never wanted to have her shared with another male. But now it's something that really intrigues me.

Assuming it would be a one off, I'd want it to be a real fuck of contrasts - so either someone much younger than her (18 - 25), perhaps someone older than her (60s, 70's) or maybe even a black guy. Would be happy to just sit in the corner of the room and watch and wank, but maybe up for helping out a little to - help guide him into her and clean-up after he's cum in her. Definitely on the bucket list....grin
Chris41 Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2017-04-27
46 year old
Def by far my biggest fantasy
andromeda957 Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2015-07-31
heterosexual from West Coast USA
Yes I would. I would love to have her looking into my eyes as she is taking on hard cock and then see her eyes roll up in ecstasy. And would love to hear her (she is a loud fuck) but the closest I have come is to share her many naked pictures with others to stroke off to. There have been many over the years who have enjoyed her that way.
searchsafe Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2021-02-08
83 year old bisexual male from MI
I had the great pleasure of sharing my wife with my best friend a few times. We also swapped with another couple.

That first time with my best friend is etched in my mind forever. I sat in a chair while watching her take control, strip him, and then gave him the blowjob of his life, including swallowing....his wife absolutely refused to even let him cum in her mouth, so this was a real treat for him. After he recuperated, she had me stand behind her, as she faced him, and instructed me to "unwrap your present to your best friend". I damn near shot my load without touching my cock, when I unclasped the front clasp on her bra and showed him her fantastic tits for the first time!

I returned to the chair to watch them fuck for the next 30 - 45 minutes in multiple positions. My favorite was her on her hands & knees...watching her tits sway every time he pounded into her pussy doggie style!

When they were done, I climbed between her legs for a close up view of her well used married pussy. It was 'over the top' excitement as he lay alongside her, casually stroking her tits like he owned them, as he watched me eating his cum from her pussy!

With the couple, we were in the same bed together. How amazing to be eating, and/or, fucking his wife while watching him doing the same to mine!
TwoBiFour Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2020-01-02
56 year old bisexual male from MI and IN
Yes I have, more than a few times. we were swingers in our younger years and I have let her have a few boy toys throughout the years. Have to say that I think our best times were when we picked up total strangers. However one of her boy toys was pretty dominating. I had to stay in chastity and wasn't allowed to fuck her for about 2 years. All I was allowed was oral and Jack off.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Would you like to see your wife get fucked?