JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Oldest woman you got with or tried to
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
When I was 18-19 going to college, I had a small apartment. The manager and his wife (early 40's) lived across the courtyard. The wife and I had sex many afternoons when the husband was at work. What I remember best was how good she was at blow jobs.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Just_Dan Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2020-01-15
46 year old
Wife's grandmother - She's 84, I'm 43.
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
79 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
When I was in my early 20's I worked out of town a lot. There was one small town hotel I stayed in with a second floor apartment across the street. There was an old woman there early who had no curtains who would brush her hair before bed completely naked. I would watch her while jacking. After she put on her night gown she would turn off the lights and come and look out the window. When she did that I would turn on my lights and stand in the window and jack off. One night I waved to her to see if she was watching and she waved back. I got dressed and went over and knocked on her door. When I told her who I was she opened the door. Asked her if she wanted to fuck and she grabbed me and kissed me. I lifted off her night gown a sucked on her sagging tits then went down and licked her pussy. We fucked most of the night and again in the morning. She most have been at least 60 or 70, but she liked to fuck and that was all that counted.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Oldbuck55428 said:
When I was in my early 20's I worked out of town a lot. There was one small town hotel I stayed in with a second floor apartment across the street. There was an old woman there early who had no curtains who would brush her hair before bed completely naked. I would watch her while jacking. After she put on her night gown she would turn off the lights and come and look out the window. When she did that I would turn on my lights and stand in the window and jack off. One night I waved to her to see if she was watching and she waved back. I got dressed and went over and knocked on her door. When I told her who I was she opened the door. Asked her if she wanted to fuck and she grabbed me and kissed me. I lifted off her night gown a sucked on her sagging tits then went down and licked her pussy. We fucked most of the night and again in the morning. She most have been at least 60 or 70, but she liked to fuck and that was all that counted.

Man she was a find. I hope that you fucked her regularly.
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

[quote=niceandsleazy a face like a bag of spanners but it was sex so i didnt give a fuck. [/quote]

that's some funny shit right there! LOLOLOL
Unregistered ?

I was seduced by a lady that lived next door to my grandmother, probably in her late 50's maybe early 60's. She was a partier, she was drunk all the time. She smoked and cussed like a sailor, lol. I was 13.
She was always hugging me, smashing my head into her breasts whenever we hugged, she would rub my butt and massage my shoulders any time I was near her. She liked to kiss me too, and I'll never forget her cigarette and alcohol breath.

She invited me over one day to go swimming. She insisted that she help me change into my bathing suit. When I got undressed, she said "c'mere son and give auntie Leetha a big ol hug" So I did. She grabbed me and started making out with me, caressing me all over. And being 13, well, I was hard as a rock, and scared shitless.

Then she said "lay down hun" so I laid down on the bed. She was kissing me and rubbing my belly, legs and then she started grazing across my rock hard excitement. A couple more touches and it was all over. I came. She was was whispering in my ear "did auntie Leetha make you feel good?" (she wasn't me aunt) Anyways, I was scared but it sure felt good. We met several more times over the summer. I never had sex with her, but she showed me a lot of her body and teased me by touching and rubbing herself and always teased, ticked (with her long fingernails) and stroked me until I shot.
Memories I'll never forget! cock
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
When I was 19 I was lucky enough to shag a 41yo friend of my parents. In my 30's I had an affair with a 54yo and in the last year I have shagged a 78yo.
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
79 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
jack1566hard said:
Man she was a find. I hope that you fucked her regularly.

Had to work in that area most of the summer and would spend all my nights with her. Ah, the good old days!
Garcia007 Skilled Jackinchatter

869 posts since 2011-03-15
35 year old male
48. I was 26 at the time.
I live to edge & goon
BJintheUK Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2020-11-20
73 year old heterosexual male from South East UK
For me I think it was about 16 years age difference. She was my girlfriend's mother, and we were friends for several years, till one night we got a little drunk and I ended up fucking her. She was good. Better than her daughter. But we never repeated the experience. Shame, as I still know her, and we keep in touch through Facebook occasionally.
BJ likes a HJ
fortune62 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2020-07-09
65 year old bisexual male from PEI, Canada
So far the oldest woman I have been with was 73. Loved to have her pussy eaten which I didn't mind doing at all...
rick181au Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2013-07-10
82 year old male from Australia
When I was 13-14 I played show and touch with a woman next door in her late 20's early 30's (she had caught me snow dropping her knickers off her cloths line) she told me their was no need to steal them as she would keep me in a good supply of them in return for me doing odd jobs around her house, she lived there with her brother who was in the navy and was away a lot, their was no actual sex but she showed me her pussy while I wanked off with her watching.
When I was 15 I lived with an uncle in his 40's who was not married, he had a housekeeper who he was fucking, he got me to fuck her while he watched, she was in her 60's, we also played swaps with a other and daughter, mother in her 40's and daughter in her 20's "the mother was the better fuck".
And just to even things up, my wife in her 40's fucked and took a 17 year olds cherry, that made us even at a cherry each, I took hers when we were 18.
flstrokr48 Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2016-08-27
56 year old curious male from East Tennessee
I was in my mid 20s and already divorced. She was, probably, in her 50s but wouldn't say. She was divorced and had moved from Kentucky. She was about 5'5 and tight little body with perky tits. We worked at a theme park, she was new and struggling with the job and I helped her out.
It was months later I found out she was renting a condo in the same community I lived in so I went and visited. The first time she did weed while I drank. The next we talked and I lay on her bed as she showered. She knew I tried peeking in.
When she got out she gave me a blow job and turned out to be a spitter. But I didn't care. Lol
Never got a fuck though.
Pantylover81 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2020-08-24
40 year old curious male from East Coast
I was 18 and fresh in college meet a 48 year old rocket who just got divorced and I was the young meat she needed at the time was so good she used me a few times will never forget her.
micmoan11 Amateur Jackinchatter

318 posts since 2017-12-15
from United Kingdom
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Oldest woman you got with or tried to