JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » A night of torrid sex with Susanna Reid but...
Page: of 1  
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
...she only agrees if she can watch you suck off fat Piers first.

So would you ?

Notes:

a. you are allowed to spit and retch after the porker has shot his wad into your mouth.

b. the smug arsehole would then disappear leaving you and the smouldering Susanna alone together. Some things are just too perverted...

c. Susanna would never tell anyone you'd allowed yourself to be used as a semen receptacle for the odious turd - but she might just have a slight giggle to herself on live TV the next morning when he's gobbing off yet again and she's in that world of her own.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
perve2point0 Skilled Jackinchatter

942 posts since 2020-06-24
58 year old bisexual male
Being a bi perv I would not hesitate.
kinky2001 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2013-11-24
46 year old bisexual
As much as I love sucking cock, If I had to suck off Piers Morgan first then I'd demand she watched, whether she wanted to or not so she knew exactly what I was prepared to do for a night with her. I'd demand eye contact from her for the duration, ideally with plenty of pervy, graphic and disgusting verbal from her as encouragement, and she'd better understand that I'd be getting my own back for the rest of the night to make up for it.
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
kinky2001 said:
As much as I love sucking cock, If I had to suck off Piers Morgan first then I'd demand she watched, whether she wanted to or not so she knew exactly what I was prepared to do for a night with her. I'd demand eye contact from her for the duration, ideally with plenty of pervy, graphic and disgusting verbal from her as encouragement, and she'd better understand that I'd be getting my own back for the rest of the night to make up for it.

User posted image

"Come on then unzip him. Looks like he's hard already - this is going to be interesting!"

User posted image

"I can't believe you two are actually doing this. Admit it, you're just a couple of gayboys, aren't you"

User posted image

"Wow! I have to admit that this is actually turning me on"

User posted image

"That's it, stay on those knees and keep on slurping. It's not really that big is it?"

User posted image

"Oh my lord, he's just spunked on your face"

User posted image

"Good boy. I want all that cum cleaned up before you're getting anywhere near me. Now lets see what the weather's going to be like today..."
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
Nope. Just Nope.
sluttyukboy Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2017-01-07
46 year old curious from UK
kinky2001 said:

This is an excellent question and dilemma. I think I'd probably say yes, under the circumstances outlined above.
BiMature Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2022-02-06
65 year old from bristol
Or perhaps 2no pervs taking her as I am one too
Unregistered ?

She's hot but not anywhere near hot enough for that to be worth it.
pervemk3 Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2021-10-21
61 year old
Would do that no hesitation. Easily worth it.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » A night of torrid sex with Susanna Reid but...